Chapter 28

Chapter 28 You really don't need to explain to me. ...

    How could a wealthy family's heirloom be loaned out casually?

    But should I say it or not, this set of pearl jewelry complements her skirt very well, her skin is as white as glowing, extremely beautiful, burning like a flower.

    Aside from this set of priceless jewelry, the dress she wore tonight was stunning enough, with a clear white and slender collarbone, slightly undulating soft white chest, and a perfectly slender waist wrapped around a belt.

    Like an expensive canary that has been carefully raised.

    Beautiful, bright and shining.

    [What happened to the counterfeit goods? Even if I use a counterfeit product, my sister-in-law is the most beautiful tonight. 】

    【Jiang Dingwei landed for love, and it passed tonight, but he didn't walk the red carpet. I hope the paparazzi will give me some strength and give me a fucking shot. ]

    [I'm crazy, beautiful sister sticks. 】

    【Haw is on fire, beauty, wait for me to make a lot of money to buy genuine products for you. 】

    Zhuang Xihai has been watching the real-time comments, and she was really surprised when she saw counterfeit products. Although Chen Yingli was down and out after her divorce, she still has the integrity of a wealthy and famous lady. She would rather use an unknown brand than a counterfeit product Taste.

    But she checked the information, and found that this set of pearl jewelry was indeed a museum collection, and was later bought at a high price.

    Comparing the pictures carefully, it doesn't really look like a copycat.

    And the skirt she is wearing tonight is a custom-made dress from A's family.

    When did Chen Yingli become prosperous again? Didn't tell her!

    In this kind of star-studded occasion, it is easiest to meet plastic sisters.

    Chen Yingli had just entered the backstage and took her seat, when someone came up to her and asked her for an autograph. The little girl was shy, her cheeks were slightly flushed, she handed over the paper and pen, and said that she really liked the role of the concubine she played, she thought it was very cute and wanted to Ask for a signature.

    Chen Yingli didn't expect that her disaster acting skills in small web dramas would also gain fans. Does this mean that she still has some hope on the road of acting? She happily signed her name to the other party.     The little girl is an idol who just participated in the talent show this year and became popular. After getting the autograph, she carefully put it in the bag, and made a fist to her as a cheering gesture. "Sister, I believe you can become a good actor."     Chen Yingli smiled at her, "Thank you, I think so too."     Before the opening, they were all exchanging pleasantries.     The organizer purposely arranged Chen Yingli and Yue Ran, who were once CP speculators, in adjacent seats. Yue Ran is currently filming a movie with a big director, and the two have not had much contact since the love show ended.     The air conditioner was turned on very low in the infield, and the vents were facing her.     Yue Ran was very considerate and changed places with her to help her block the cold wind. He was really not good at words, even if he wanted to say a lot, but he opened his mouth and didn't know what to talk about for a while.     Chen Yingli was more at ease than him. She sat in her seat and lost her mind, but she just felt regretful. How could a good brother like Yueran, who is so obedient and obedient to men, turn black into a perverted crazy critic in the end?     What a pity.     Is the heroine so charming?     Well, she admitted that aside from prejudice, Zhong Rufan is indeed very attractive.     Yue Ran sat upright, straightened his back, folded his hands restlessly on his lap, and asked: "It is said on the Internet that you and Jiang Ding have reconciled, is it true?"     Chen Yingli was speechless: "Fake."     Yue Ran The tense expression in the eyebrows and eyes was slightly relaxed, and the tone of the speech was a little lighter, and he spoke ill of Jiang Ding calmly: "He is not good at all."     "Yes."     "I am currently making a movie, the director We are not allowed to use mobile phones, so we can't contact you, I'm sorry."     When Yue Ran said something, his expression was quite guilty, as if he had done something that was particularly sorry for her.