Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Chen Yingli couldn't tell whether Zhong Rufan's words were intentional or unintentional, and the light words were like thunderbolts on her head.

    She knelt beside the suitcase, her expression was a little dull, and she didn't speak for a long time.

    Zhong Rufan fed a few times, "Fat Li, are you still listening?"

    She blinked, "Yes."

    Zhong Rufan seemed to be just saying it casually, without any other impure thoughts, "When did you start dating? I envy you all so much." She pursed her soft lips and smiled softly, "I remembered."

    Her brain hurt a little, her lips were pale, "What?"

    Zhong Rufan said on the other side of the phone: " As soon as I completed the admission procedures at my foreign school, Jiang Ding told me that you confessed to him. You wouldn't be together that time, would you?"

    That was indeed that time.

    It was a matter of course that they came together.

    For some reason, Chen Yingli didn't dare to admit it, she said hoarsely: "It wasn't that time."

    Zhong Rufan let out a long sigh of relief, patted his chest, and said in a very grateful tone: "No, just Well, at that time Jiang Ding told me that you were together, but I didn’t believe it, I thought he was just trying to trick me back to the country hahaha. I thought you had a bad relationship.”

    She was like a question-and-answer machine, her heart was already After being beaten by the stormy sea, no damage can be seen on the surface, "Actually, it's okay."

    Zhong Rufan seemed to be tired, and yawned, "I wish you a happy wedding again."

    She said, "Well, good."

    Chen Yingli felt Her amnesia was justifiable, and the crew had an accident. She was very unlucky and lucky, and was chosen by fate. But now the lost memory is slowly recovering again, helpless.

    Jiang Ding stared at the scenery outside the car window in a daze, "What are you looking at?"

    It took Chen Yingli a while to move, and she turned her face slowly, staring up at Jiang Ding's eyes. In her memory, when she was packing her honeymoon luggage, she was full of joy.

    She asked: "Did we go on our honeymoon in the end when we were newlyweds?" The

    picture stopped abruptly, and she still couldn't remember the rest.

    I only remember the shock, pain, disbelief, and resentment when I learned part of the truth from Zhong Rufan.

    Although Jiang Ding didn't understand why she suddenly asked this question, he was still very happy that she brought up the past. He put down his upturned legs, "It didn't work."

    Before Chen Yingli could scold him, Jiang Ding said again "It's because you suddenly lost your nerve." The

    misfortune came out of his mouth, Jiang Ding was annoyed for a second, and immediately made amends for himself: "There was a temporary change and I didn't go."

    Jiang Ding still felt a little wronged when he thought of this incident. Picky things are too expensive and difficult to deal with, and I don’t want to bring large luggage when I travel, so I just spend money to buy everything again when I go to the place.

    You only need to bring close-fitting clothing.

    She casually put a bag of underwear in her pink suitcase, but she lost her temper that night.