Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Ji Yue's attack was sudden and inexplicable. She was still a little dazed when she was thrown on the bed. He had already unbuttoned the cuff buttons, and the sleeves were folded twice above the arms. The lines of the arms were hard and smooth. She hadn't noticed Ji Yue before. Yue's arms looked so strong.

    Chen Yingli hid back, "What's wrong with you?"

    Ji Yue didn't answer her question, but pulled her back forcefully, and got close to her undulating body, rare and indifferent, "Can't you kiss?"

    Chen Yingli It just felt so sudden.

    The cashmere shawl on her shoulders has been rubbed aside in the messy movements just now, and it slipped down her arms. She is only wearing a velvet halter dress underneath. Her skin is like porcelain, delicate and snow-white. Ji Yue's thumb pressed against her skin, warm Some cold.

    Ji Yue's eyes were a bit seductive, "Why didn't you answer me?"

    The coolness between his fingers penetrated the skin, she was a little uncomfortable, and vaguely said, "I'm not full yet, the oden is cold."

    " I'll buy it for you when I'm done."

    "???"

    Ji Yue's fingers easily untied the bow around her waist, and clasped the girl's hands against the pillow, "I took a bath before you came back."

    Chen Yingli : "..."

    Who asked this!

    She didn't ask.

    Chen Yingli was forced to look up at him, "What stimulated you?"

    Ji Yue pulled out the belt around his waist with his other free hand and put it on the other side. He straightened the corner of his mouth and said two words firmly: "No."

    Ji Yue lowered his head and kissed her, the hot tip of his tongue devoured her breath, her tongue was a little numb, and the pain was so severe that she couldn't even utter a word of resistance.

    The ringing of the mobile phone next to the pillow suddenly woke her up, who was almost pulled into the confusion.

    Chen Yingli pushed her away with great difficulty, her face was flushed, she was out of breath, and she spoke intermittently, not very fluently, "Ji Yue, the phone, the phone is ringing."

    Ji Yue is not deaf, of course he heard it.

    He looked down at her, and there were broken hairs on both sides of the cheeks that were wet with cold sweat, sticking to the white skin of her face, and he stretched out his fingers to help her smooth the broken hairs on the forehead.

    The bell rang quickly and kept ringing.

    With a cold face, Ji Yue stretched out his long arms and picked up the cell phone beside the pillow. He didn't even read the call reminder, and didn't care who the caller was. He hung up the phone blankly.

    His fingers lingered on her delicate and silky cheeks, and he bent his lips and smiled, "Okay, no more."

    Ji Yue stared at her face for a moment, and said four words: "Let's continue."

    Honestly Said that Chen Yingli was a little afraid of him and felt that something was wrong with him.

    Where is the gentle and good man who is obedient and obedient? ! Such a cold and strong attitude made her feel a little uncomfortable.

    It's not that Chen Yingli doesn't want to go further with him, but—it

    's too hasty tonight.