Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    The broadcast didn't start until 7:30 in the evening, and it's not yet twelve o'clock at noon.

    The TV station is still broadcasting family ethics dramas with dog blood.

    Chen Yingli felt that she and Jiang Ding had returned to the days when she first moved to Jiang's house, living together under the same roof, without any special communication, and getting along peacefully but strangely.

    The period of the strongest resentment towards Jiang Ding has been forgotten by her.

    All that's left is an irrelevant relief.

    Chen Yingli thinks that she and Jiang Ding will not meet too many times in the future. People are pushed forward by time. If they are lucky and suitable, maybe not too long in the future, she and Ji Yue will get married and will Have a family of your own.

    Maybe he will only return to Jiang's house again.

    Lopsided.

    Slowly become unfamiliar.

    Xu Hongyuan originally wanted to open two bottles of red wine to entertain Ji Yue, but the few bottles of red wine left in the wine cellar at home did not know when they were empty. Looking at the empty wine bottle, she immediately thought of who did the good thing.     Xu Hongyuan went to the living room angrily, Jiang Ding

    sat on the sofa leisurely with Erlang legs crossed, she said: "The red wine at home is finished, you go to the mall to buy some red wine, and then go to the supermarket to buy some condiments."

Without moving a bit, "If I go to the supermarket with this face, I will be recognized. Your son can't come back after leaving."

    Xu Hong stared at him, angrily wanting to beat him up.

    It just so happened that Chen Yingli felt uncomfortable being in the same room with Jiang Ding, and raised her hand to say that she and Ji Yue went to the supermarket to buy.

    Ji Yue had already stood up, took his coat and keys, and looked like he was ready to leave at any time. Xu Hongyuan had the nerve to ask the two of them to buy it, so she opened her mouth to refuse.

    Jiang Ding joined in the fun again at this time, "Let's go together."

    He put on his overcoat, "Let's go." That's

    it.

    The three of them got into the same car and went to the supermarket first and then to the shopping mall.

    Chen Yingli now basically has to wear a mask when she goes out. She is not afraid of being recognized, but just inconvenient. Jiang Ding put on a sweater hood and a mask, so he couldn't see his face clearly.

    Chen Yingli originally wanted to leave Jiang Ding separately, push a small cart each, and don't bother anyone else.

    Otherwise, two men and one woman walking together in the supermarket will easily attract attention.

    Jiang Ding had no such plan, as if he couldn't see her dislike, he insisted on walking side by side with her and Ji Yue, "The snack area is on the second floor."

    Chen Yingli said, "I don't eat snacks."

    Jiang Ding said again Said: "The fresh food area is also on the second floor."

    Chen Yingli suggested friendlyly: "If you have anything you want to eat, go and get it yourself, is that okay? Let's split up."

    Jiang Ding said no, and then looked up Ji Yue smiled at him carelessly, "We can go together."