Chapter 16: Home Alone?

"You won't go anywhere! Promise me?" Jungkook asked for the nth time looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"I promise Koo, I am not going anywhere. I am right here. Besides, you already took both my phones, and the bracelet would tell you if I even stepped out of the apartment. So calm down and go to work okay?" Taehyung said and Jungkook looked into his thoughts, he sighed in relief when he heard the same thing.

It was the next day and Jungkook had to go to work today. He usually doesn't have to go the station everytime, but when they get new cases they need to meet, to discuss and make plans.

He and Daniel are partners so they usually work on cases together unless the whole team decides to take part when the case is a big one.

Jungkook nodded to himself and wore his shoes. He turned around to step out of the house when,
"Koo wait." Jungkook turned around and gasped when Taehyung kneeled in front of him.

He felt his heart melt when Taehyung tied his lose shoelaces tightly,
"You'll fall baby." Taehyung said as he tightened the other shoelaces too and then stood up.

He then looked at Jungkook and was surprised at the red hue all over his face. Jungkook read his thoughts and realised he was blushing.

'Aww my baby looks so cute blushing.'

Jungkook turned around to hide it.

But as soon as he turned around he couldn't stop his own shy smile that came over his features. He hid it behind his hands.

He was glad Taehyung couldn't see him. He doesn't get how Taehyung makes him feel giddy without even doing anything.

 He doesn't get how Taehyung makes him feel giddy without even doing anything

Taehyung pouted at that, he loves seeing his Koo's face. He loves seeing that blush that comes over his angel's beautiful features. He loves the feeling when he knows he's the reason behind it.

Taehyung took two small steps and stood behind Jungkook at just an inch

Jungkook could feel his warmth on his back without even looking behind. Then he closed his eyes and almost fell backwards when he felt a warm pair of lips kissing his cheek very soflty. Jungkook took a shaky breath to calm his heart.