Chapter 37: Date again.

"Can we talk Jimin?" Rose said to Jimin who was doing something on his phone. He looked up and frowned seeing Hoseok and Rose giving him serious looks.

He nodded hesitantly and they both came inside his room and sat on the chairs in front of the couch he was sitting in.

"What's going on with you Chim? Why do you hate Jungkook so much?" Hoseok started and that was it for Jimin, he stood up and looked at both of them in disbelief.

"We're actually having this talk?" Jimin asked them and Hoseok looked at Rose and then they both nodded.

"Fine! Don't you guys get it? He is a cop, he is supposed to be loyal to his country not my bestifriend. What if at one point he believes or his uncle makes him believe that it was indeed Taehyung who killed his parents? Then what?

"You guys won't be able to do shit and at that time all we will be doing would be watching Tae get arrested by him and then sent to prison for something he never did.

"You weren't there hyung, I was there, I have seen him come out of that phase. I was the one who helped him run away from custody. He was bruised Hyung, badly bruised. Those fucking police officers beat a 15 year old kid just to get him to say something he didn't even do! And that too when he had just lost his own parents! I was there hyung, not you! I care about him more than any of you!

"I saw him, he couldn't even come anywhere close to a police officer. He was that scared. But you guys can never see it, because he's an idiot who never tells anyone how he feels. He's an idiot who has fallen in love with someone who will be the doom of him. Go ahead take me as the bad guy for all I care. At the end of the day I will be the one who'll protect him." Jimin finished as a tear rolled down his face. Rose side hugged him and gave him a glass of water.

Hoseok was just staring at Jimin who breathed heavily feeling too emotional all of a sudden, he stood up and put a hand over Jimin's shoulder,
"I understand your concerns Jimin. You're just looking out for him because you love him. He's your soulmate, your best friend. But you know what's surprising? That you see how you look out for V but you completely ignore the fact that Jungkook does the same too." Hoseok paused because Jimin cut him off.

"Oh yea? He's looking out for Tae? Why can't I see it?" Jimin said annoyed that no one tries to understand him.

"Jungkook loves V Jimin, and he not only loves him, he cares for him too, just like he cares for every single person who V cares about. Don't you see it? He knows how much you hate him. He knows how much you despise his existence. Heck we all know even he doesn't like you much. He could have easily left you alone in that alley Jimin." Hoseok paused as he saw Jimin's face turning into that of recognition.

"But he didn't. Because you mattered. You mattered to V. The person he loves. He didn't leave you because he knew that losing you will hurt Taehyung. He fought for you because he couldn't see Taehyung sad. And last but not the least he fucking took the risk himself, because he wanted to protect someone close to Taehyung's heart.

"He didn't want it to get broken again. You only see how you protect his heart, but you fail to see that he's been doing it all along too. He took the file away because you said it was important to V Jimin. And he decided to put himself in danger for something that was important to Tae." Hoseok again paused as he looked at Rose and nodded at her. He knows Jimin listens to Rose. Jimin was staring into space with a stoic face.

She put a hand over his cheek and made him face her,
"You say you care about Taehyung more than any of us. But tell me Jimin, if there was a situation where Jungkook was stuck and needed someone to help him, would you have done the same thing for Jungkook, even after knowing Taehyung loves him?" Rose finished and both her and Hoseok moved to leave the room. Jimin's wide eyes were staring at the glass on the table.