Chapter 29: Oops.

"What did you just say?" Taehyung asked with gritted teeth as his gaze found the four men who were sitting besides Jungkook. Jungkook was the one talking and he looked very normal given the situation.

"Yea. They said they want to sleep with Kook. Kook's trying to talk them out of it." Daniel said very gently as he pressed his earpiece ever more into his ear, he seemed to be having problems with the connection.

"What are they saying now?" Taehyung asked seeing a sudden wide eyed Jungkook looking at him with a weary look because of something Xiumin said.

"I don't know?" Daniel suddenly said making Taehyung as well as Hoseok snap their heads towards Daniel

"My earpiece isn't working." Daniel said pulling the soundless earpiece from his ear.

He tried to check in his phone and the laptop but nothing seemed to be working.

"But the drugs are here, you can arrest them now." Hoseok said saying the obvious thing that no one seems to be getting.

"Kook said he'll give me a signal then only I am supposed to get on my feet." Daniel said dejectedly, he knows Jungkook must have thought this through, but he wished he could be of more help. 

"Fuck it!" Taehyung stood up when he saw Jungkook looked towards him again, he seemed to be mouthing something which no one of them could get.

Before he could mouth it again, the guys' attention went back to him and they started talking about something again.

"What is he saying?" Taehyung seethed at Daniel who shook his head scared of Taehyung honestly. Taehyung looked so fucking scary to him he was about to piss his pants.

"He said there's more in one of the rooms in the club." A voice came from behind all three of them, they looked behind to see Jimin standing there.

Jimin is pretty good at lip reading so he got what Jungkook was saying.

"More what?" Hoseok asked Jimin who shook his head. He just told them what he saw. Taehyung had a hard look on his face while looking at Jungkook and the group. Jungkook was talking, and the fact that Taehyung couldn't understand what was happening was killing him.

He was a second away from snatching his baby away from them and hiding him away from the world.

"There's more drugs in the room, that's why Kook's not giving me a signal because only the guys can get him to the rest of the drugs." Daniel concluded for all of them to get it.

They all saw Jungkook again looked at them when the guys' attention wasn't on him, he again mouthed something.

Taehyung's eyes went wide when he saw all five of them stood up and started walking towards where the rooms are.

And even before Jimin could tell them what he read from Jungkook's lips,
"He accepted their deal." Taehyung said through gritted teeth. He saw Jungkook giving him an quick look before he turned back to the boys.