Chapter 40: Sorted.

Jungkook walked inside the station only to find everyone turn to look at him with weary eyes. He rolled his eyes and walked inside the room where he had left Kai.

He smirked seeing the man still in the same position. Kai was sleeping in an odd posture, his head was rolled back in air and he was sleeping like that. There was even a foul smell around him.

Jungkook looked at his hands and feet that had turned blue because of the tight cuffs. Jungkook went and unlocked all the cuffs. He saw that one of the wrist was even bleeding.

But he felt no guilt seeing that. He looked up to see Kai was still not awake. He looked behind when he heard the door open.

"He's alive?" Daniel asked coming forward and standing besides Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him before smirking,
"Let's see shall we?" Jungkook asked him and Daniel smirked before nodding.

Jungkook picked up a water bottle before opening it and spilling all the water over Kai's head

Jungkook picked up a water bottle before opening it and spilling all the water over Kai's head. Kai jerked up when the cold water was thrown over him.

He looked around breathing heavily and saw Jungkook's face. He stood up to march towards Jungkook but a cry from his own mouth stopped him.

He crouched down to see his blue feet, rubbing his hand over them, it was hurting like a bitch.

"You can leave now. Be glad the victim involded wasn't injured too much so he didn't press any charges. Get lost now, no one's going to pick you up." Jungkook said to the man sitting on the ground.

Kai groaned and tried to stand back up,
"I'll watch myself if I were you." He hissed holding the chair to support his weight.

"Dude I think you should watch yourself first, we wouldn't want you slipping over your own pee." Daniel said and Jungkook chuckled with him.

Kai just grunted and with the support of the wall walked out of the room

Kai just grunted and with the support of the wall walked out of the room. He didn't dare look at anyone, too embarrassed and just walked out of the station.

Jungkook sat down on his desk with Daniel besides him,
"You okay Kook?" A voice made both of them look up to see Yoongi standing there giving him a concerned look.