I

Thick : stuff such as what kind of pov or time skips

Sidewards : you'll see 🙃

Underlined : either very important or loud {such as a yell)

No one's pov:

"Renegade, come down to the training area." A cold yet smooth voice called via an earpiece.

Without an reply an raven haired boy with a mask covering his face stood up. He was walking torwards the training area at an faster then average pace. "I have arrived master."

"Good." The smooth voice sounded again.

The training area was ginormous there was an trapeze a bridge {as in gymnastics) and a shooting range with tons and tons of guns bows etc, the Batcave would look like a small kindergarten playroom compared to the training area. 

 "Go to the sparring ring, i want to see if you have improved."

"Yes master." The raven haired boy walked torwards the sparring ring, weapons surrounding it. "Weapons or no weapons master?"

"No weapons."

"Yes master." The boy stood in the middle of the ring in a fighting stance ready for every possible attack. He was attacked by a 6 feet tall man with one cold blue eye, it was the only man the boy respected and the only future the boy would want. Right?  Yes ofcourse! Who else would he want to be?

"Concentrate, Renegade! Like this you'll definitely lose." The man said, he was wearing a mask the other ne side completely black and the other orange with one eye showing trough. 

The fight seemed to never end both forces were almost completely matched but eventually the small boy lost

"Good job Renegade, i see you spent more time calculating the upcoming movements and were able to keep up. Considering i have enhanced sences you did quite good, you'll be rewarded with a mission. Now go train alone."

"Yes master, when shall i show up in the mission debriefing room?"

"I will report that to you once you'll have to go there."

"Yes master."

Another timeskip lol

"Renegade, report in the mission room in 5 minutes."

"I'm coming master."

Guess what 😈

"Welcome renegade, i know robing missions might feel as dirty work but i need you to go to Wayne Enterprises to steal a chip. As we both know the bat will be there tonight, but i have no contracts so i'll be there to help guide you trough it."

"Yes master do i need to get info on anything while i'm there such as hacking in the bat database or the league's?"

"No, once you get that chip we'll both be able to hack into the database here at the base so the chip is your first priority."

"When do i need to go?"

"Be ready within a hour clean yourself up and come back in your suit your R-cycle is already ready."

"Yes master."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

AN

Ya'll sorry for all the; 'Yes master''s right now it's part of the storyline it'll change like in the 3 chapter or something but i have nothing planned soo~ yeah, it'll  take a while for new chapters to come i might make some in the weekend but don't expect anything during the school week. Have a nice day/night for ya'll insomniacs