IV

Renegade's pov:

I slowly felt my eyes open, though it didn't do much with how dark the room was. I was sitting down on a cold metallic chair and his hands cuffed on top f the table with humungous handcuffs attached to the table. I closed my eyes in disappointment realizing i was caught. Once i opened my eyes he saw the man i despise most; Bruce Wayne well with the mask on of course but i knew who he was behind the mask. 

How did i know about that? 

"You told him."

what? 

"You told Deathstroke that."

What are you talking about? I didn't tell him, he found out and told me! 

"Are you sure about that?"  

Yes now shut up!

Got my focus back and i saw him sitting in front of me, and another man a green man. Definitely a martian. But why him? Why not the lasso of truth, that's far easier to get answers with.

I forced myself out of my thoughts and saw he noticed that two and started asking me a question.

"How old are you?" He said but it was still as emotionless as always. 

Wait how did i know that i barely saw him let alone heard him speak. 

"Don't you remember? You grew up with him! "

"What?" I said thinking i said it in my head.

Then i noticed. He was staring at me- No, glaring at me.

"Let me ask again, how old are you?" He asked again.

"I- i- i'm uhm-" 

do i not remember my age? 

"He did That."

Did what? Ugh just get out of my head!

"I'm sorry I don't remember..."

"Truth."

"Sorry, what?"

"We explained that, though you seemed a little more busy with your thoughts."

"Just so you know there is no escape here unless you're registered inside the system, which you're not."

"Pfft, does he really not remember us?"

Well I don't know why he should remember me, but i did change trough the years...

"Did you just agree with me?!"

Stop ruining the moment asshole!

"Okay okay."

The sound of someone clearing his throat snapped me out of my thoughts

"Who are you?"

"I am... Not answering that."

"The faster you answer, the more patience we'll have and the faster we'll go away."

"Okay."

"..."

"Seriously?"

"What i don't care about your patience."

That made him mad~

"Look, kid. We're going to need info, either you tell us or we'll dig inside your head."

Fuck! I'm not going to be able to stop him for long, Deathstroke would but he never thought me to be as good as he was.

"Alright you got me, just stay out of my head."