II

Mount justice

"Team report in the mission debriefing room right now, i've got a mission." Said Batman

After the team gathered up in the debriefing room

"So, what is the mission?" Artemis asked.

"I need you to guard Wayne Enterprises. There has been a new chip released there that is able to keep up with the league's security, so any hacker at the same level as mine will be able to get in the league's database. So tonight there will most likely be a robbery, i was planning on going there tonight but i've got other businesses to attend to which does not concern you." Batman explained. "Is that understood?"

"Yes batman." Aqualad spoke.

"Good, get ready to go there."

Timeskip cause we all love them

I almost forgot if the text is like: This, it's in the mindlink

"The bioship has landed we're ready to go." Miss Martian said

"Thank you Miss M." Aqualad said. "Let's go team."

"Wait." Artemis said. "It's quite a big building, we should split up."

"Good idea Artemis." Miss M said.

"Ok how about; Me, KF and Artemis and then Miss M and Superboy." 

Super Boy said nothing but a small grumpy grumble was heard letting the others know it was okay.

KF was just staring into space while thinking about a past friend of him.

Flashback

The two boys were fighting criminals as usual but there was one problem

"Where are you guys?" KF asked.

"Yeah we need you guys too come it's becoming to much to take with the two of us." Robin said.

While in comebat robin noticed a dark figure lurking around and sticking to the shadows, to the untrained eye he would be invisible.

"There is somebody else here, he's trained better than the rest." Robin informed

"Can you see what he looks like my friend?" Aqualad asked.

"No, I can't he's too well hidden. I only see a shadow. "

"Seems like you're the first one to notice me." A man in black and orange said.

Most of the criminals looked shook while some where happy, after a while they all ran outside

At that moment the rest of the OG Young Justice team came in

Artemis was the first to realize who it was and stood frozen.

"Contact Batman RIGHT NOW" She practically screamed.

"I see sportmaster's daughter was the first to figure out."

"Miss M, is he like in this mindlink?" KF asked.

"No, he's not neither does he seem able to read minds." She answered

"Artemis, who is thatyou seem to know him." Robin asked.

"H- he- He's the number one assassin D- Deathstroke." Artemis answered

"What are you here for?!" Robin quickly asked hiding a small hint of fear in his voice.

"Straight to the point, i didn't expect less from you Robin." He said. "But since it's hard to find out for all of you, i decided to tell you. At a cost ofcourse"

"What would that cost be?" Aqualad asked.

"I need robin to come with me."

"W- why me?"

"It's simple really. Though why should i reveal that."

"..." The boy stood still, thinking. Though it was hard to concentrate with all the voices in his head debating.

"Can you guys shut up!"

"Sorry rob" KF apologized.

"No, i'm sorry..." robin answered after a while.

"Don't tell me..."

The entire team froze

Then they tried to stop robin but they were all knocked out

"Goodnight, my apprentice~" Deathstroke said while he put a tranquillizer in robin's neck

Right after Batman showed up at the location but he saw all the teen unconscious and no robin

He searched ages for robin but was still not found and eventually to the pain of the entire league's he was presumed dead.

"Wally! Are you okay?" Aqualad said getting KF out of his trance.

"Y- yes, sorry i just spaced out for a while..."

"Are you sure you can do this today, my friend. I mean since this is the day he was-" Aqualad asked.

"Yes i can and there is no way you can stop me, because he is the reason why i'm doing this right now." Wally answered with a hint of anger.

"Jeez, calm down he's only trying to help you." Super Boy said.

Yes i'm sorry Conner is going to be a toxic in this entire story he's a really nice character { with anger issues ofc) but i needed a group fight lol 

"Are you really one to talk, i mean you're a clone with anger issues. When you're mad I wouldn't say that either especially at a day like this!" 

You could practically see the steam flowing out of both's ears.

"Yes, but you wouldn't be able to beat me." He answered back

"Are you really so sure about that!?"

"Hell yeah! Come on fight me if you dare and i'll show it to you!"

"My friend's calm down!" Aqualad said. "We're not here to fight so let's go do the mission or we'll be to late."

"Yes Aqualad is right come now or the chip will be stolen before we even have a chance to protect it." Artemis cut in.

"Mindlink established." Miss M said.

"Let's get going." Artemis said while walking

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

A/N

I know i said that i will only post in the weekend but i got time during the lesson so i decided to write some more

I just wanted to thank everyone reading this right now and...

hope you feel the aster and stay whelmed <3