Chapter 4

Katniss POV.

I walk around looking for the bottle with the Secret Message inside. It is dark out in the Unknown City and everything around me seems gloomy. I turn left, always turn left, I say to myself.

"Katniss!" Someone whispers my name
I look around but see nobody. Just the empty dark street.

"Katniss!" They whisper louder this time. I feel someone shaking my shoulders lightly. I just wished they'd knock it off! I need to find the bottle with the Message!

"Wake up! Katniss!"

I open my eyes to see the darkness of my room, and a pair of blue eyes staring intensivily at me.

"Peeta?" I whisper feeling confused. I look at the other side of the room, where Annie is soundly sleeping.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

Peeta smiles "I'm kidnapping you!" He announces.

"What?" I whisper shout.

"Come on! Get dressed, hurry! We gotta go." he says.

"Peeta it's 3 in the morning! I'm not going any where!" I whine.

"Yes, you are! I'm kidnapping you!" Peeta whispers, going to my closer and starting to scribe through my clothes.

"What on earth are you doing?" I ask in a loud whisper, annoyed at him for going through my stuff.

"I'm picking up your clothes, since you refuse to choose them yourself!" Peeta answers, equally annoyed.

"Ughrr! God Peeta, let me sleep!" I say going back under the covers.

"You can sleep in the car Katniss, we got to hurry, Annie is almost awake!" Peeta says.

"How did you even get in here?" I ask through gritted teeth.

Peeta rolls his eyes, with some of my clothes in hand "I guess if you aren't coming, I'll have to dragg you there!" He says.

And with that he hauls me over his shoulder, me still wrapped up in my pink blanket.

"Put me down!" I say hitting his back. But he doesn't . Instead he leaves the room and runs through the dorm hallways with me in his back. This must be a sight!

When we reach the parkimg lot he puts me on the backsit of the car and then he goes to te driver's seat, starting the car.

"Peeta, where are you going? It's past the curfew! How are we supposed to leave, anyway?" I ask utterly annoyed that Peeta interrupted my sleep.

"Katniss, do you trust me?" Peeta asks truthfully.

I standlooking at him for a few seconds, until I answer "NO!"

"Well then, I guess you're not gonna like this." Peeta says, speeding up the car, going on the way of the parkimg lot gate.

"Peeta, We're gonna hit!" I say alarmed. Peeta doesn't react, just keeps speeding up. "Peeta! Peeta, stop the car!" I scream the moment we hit the gate and brake it, entering the road.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream, before a flood of relief hits me when I notice I'm not dead.

"Yes, see? That's adrenaline!" Peeta announces. I try to figure how I feel. I feel relieved we didn't die, mad that Peeta just done something so stupid, and I also have another feeling I've never had before. It tickles my stomach.

I look at Peeta ,wide eyed. "You're Crazy!" I shout.

Peeta chuckles "No, Katniss. I'm not crazy. I'm unique." he jokes.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"You're gonna love it, when you know!" Peeta declares excited. "We're going to Pennsylvania!" Peeta yells.

"What??" I yell angrily "You're taking me to another state? Are you mad?"

"Let me finish!" Peeta keeps going "There will be a 5 Seconds of Summer concert in Philadelfia, and We're going to sneak in."

Before Peeta can even finish I start fangirling about going to see 5 Seconds of Summer concert. "OMG OMG! You're taking me there! OMG! I can't believe it!"

"Stop! I haven't finished yet!" Peeta says above my voice, making me go silent. "As I was saying, We're going to sneak in and steal Luke Hemming's boxers!" He finishes.

This moment my mouth drops. "We are what?"

"Steal his underwear!" Peeta repeats.

"You are crazy!" Is the only thing I manage to say.

"Again, I'm not crazy. I'm unique!" Peeta quotes himself. "Now there's coffee in the termos, but That can wait. If you want ,you can sleep, I'll have the coffee." Peeta says.

I let myself fall back in the back seat. "Sleep a little, I'll wake you up when we stop for breakfast." Peeta says.

I try to stay awake for longer and stop Peeta from driving me to Pennsylvania
To steal Luke Hemming's underwear, but before I can control it, I'm already deep in sleep.