(Ch. 19 )🔥❤️️ | Reece POV "I want you."

Shit, this was it. I couldn't remember the last time I felt like this. It was like I woke up and burned for her, went to sleep yearning for her. My last relationship was nothing like this. Two years down the drain, expecting differences from each other while continuously hitting brick walls.

I didn't feel that with Camila. I knew it'd only been a short time of knowing her. But getting to know her—I saw so many of our similarities. Books, writing, the love of simple lives. She was new, different, and a breath of fresh air.

I hope I was the same for her.

Looking at her over on my bed, she was a dream. But I needed to set the mood. Walking back over to my room's light switch, I flicked it off, only to turn on the lamp beside my dresser.

I needed some bright guidance as I opened the top drawer, reaching for the freshly purchased box of condoms. I ripped the top off with one hand, then reached inside with the other.

A sigh of relief came over me as I held the condom in my hand. I was prepared this time. I needed to be.

Walking back to the, I tossed the condom on the nightstand because I saw the look on her face. A mix of excitement and uncertainty. I needed to know how bad was one and how high was the other; and if I could balance the two.

It was normal to be afraid and unsure. But I needed her to know that whatever we did tonight, I'd take care of her. That's my goal.

"Anything I should know?" Was there a secret? An awful memory? A position she hated with all her might? The last thing I wanted to be was a trigger on the first night she was in my bed. I wanted this to be a memory she thought of when she opened her eyes.

Holding her gaze, I slowly pulled my shirt up over my head. If I started to get ready, maybe it'd ease the moment, relax her.

I let it drop to the floor as she took in a breath. "What do you mean?

My brows lifted as I licked my lips. Blank slate. I had to admit, I liked it. Kneeling in front of her, I started to undo her pants. That uncertainty that was in her eyes shifted; a spiked amount of excitement.

I tugged at her jeans until they reached her knees. "Anything you don't like, love, anything I should avoid?"

Again, there wasn't an audible response. At least, not with words. I heard her breaths, a mixed nervous desire. I saw the shimmer in her brown eyes.

Grinning at her expression, I pulled off her jeans and placed them neatly on the side. I went for her panties next, hooking my fingers around the sides to pull them off. "Can I say I'm honored again?"

She blushed, cheeks flushing as she looked up at me. Was she at a loss for words? I had to say the same because, shit, she was beautiful. Half naked in front of me, laying back on my bed; I eyed the glistening shine between her legs and my sexual appetite growled.

My hands moved to my jeans. Instantly, she sighed. When I pulled them off and stood in front of her in just my boxers, hard and ready, that next moan was louder. I smirked; I haven't even touched her yet.

"Thank you," I chuckled, licking my bottom lip.

The second I reached to pull off my boxers, her eyes widened. Excited?

"Reece," she breathed.

"Yeah?" I tugged off my boxers and let them land with my pants. There wasn't anything blocking me from her view. She saw it. And judging by the look on her face, that nervousness took over.

I wasn't a small guy, bigger than most; but it wasn't insane. Yet, the look on her face said I was. And remembering how quickly she came last night with just my fingers, maybe she was right.