chapter 7

I felt like somebody spent all night beating me up. My brain hurts, I can't think straight. I had cried myself to sleep last night, now I have a big headache. I got up from the carpet I was lying on. I had fallen asleep in the studio room. I tried to refresh my memories of what happened yesterday. I remember it like it was five minutes ago. Yes I'm ashamed of myself. I wish I could take back everything. From the moment I made the wish of becoming Beyonce. Who could have ever thought wishes come true. I bet if I tell anybody they will think I'm crazy. I rushed to the bathroom as I felt something was about to come out of my mouth. I Close the door behind me and started throwing up liquid water. I stopped and took a breath. After 30 seconds I started throwing up again. My heart felt like it was about to come out. I broke the promise I made with my mother, because of the one person that has the power to get his ways with me. After a few minutes I finally stopped throwing up. I flashed the toilet and walked over to the mirror. Fuck, I'm a mess, my eyes are swollen. My hair is all over the place, I look like a depress woman. I might as well take a shower. I took off my clothes turned on the water and got in.

~

I grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around my breast. I walked out of the bathroom to Beyonce's bedroom. Jay-Z was nowhere to be found. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a normal t-shirt that reads Diva across. I went downstairs, and took my way into the kitchen. It looks like somebody was cooking. I walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room. Jay-Z wasn't there either. There was breakfast prepared with red rose sitting next to them. I walked over and read the little note that was hanging out. I love you Baby happy breakfast. A smile runs across my face, this really shows how much Jay-Z loves Beyonce. When I was about to site down, I heard voices coming from the TV talking about Chris Brown and Beyonce. That got my attention so I started following where the Sound was coming from. It lead me into the TV room Where Jay-Z was sitting on the couch listening to a woman talk about Chris and me. I stood behind him without him noticing.

The woman: "Did Chris Brown really took Beyonce to a night club. We haven't really got any real answers yet. Rumors are going around that Beyonce was at a nightclub yesterday with Chris. What does this really say? Keeping in mind that she is a married woman. When both celebrities got asked about their relationship, they both said that they got nothing to do with each other."

"Hey" I interrupt from behind. He turns around, looked at me and turned off the TV.

"You okay, I hard you throwing up" he said not even looking at me.

"Yup I'm fine I love your little breakfast surprise. I try to break the awkward moment

"Good to know, you still care." I can tell he is still piss about last night. I walked to the couch and had a site next to him. " I'm sorry for whatever I said or did last night. Chris and me are just friends. I felt bad I didn't let you know where I was." I said not telling him half of the story. He turned around and looks away. If I don't fix this mess right now Beyonce is going to kill me. "Baby I said I'm sorry, here I will make it up to you." I put both of my hands over his shoulder, playing sweet like I always do with my dad. Trying to get him to forgive me, I know he still loves Beyonce. He finally turned around

"Like what? Don't you have to go to the studio to record your album?" He replied bringing something up that I didn't know about.

"I will leave early, you can take me anywhere you would like." By anything I mean the state hope he gets that. He gave me a long stare.

"So nothing is going on with you and Chris?" He is not letting me off the hook.

"Nope not that I know of, I was just hanging around."

He didn't know whether he should believe me or not. Before he asked another question I got up and pull him up by the hand. "Come on, let's go have that delicious breakfast of yours. He simply got up and follows behind me. Just to show that Beyonce still loves him, I sat on his lap instead. Wrapping both of my hands around his neck. That brought a big smile on his face that kind of calm me down. We ate our food by feeding each other. All I wanted to do was keep Beyonce's relationship with Jay-z. If I'm going to do that I might as well act like his wife. To break up what seems like a perfect moment my non-shut up phone started ringing. I swear sometimes I feel like throwing that phone away. I got up to see who is calling. It was no other than Chris always waiting for the best moment to make his move. I ignore his call and sat back down. Good thing Jay-z didn't see who was calling or said anything. Minutes later he called again and I ignore it. He is not making it easy for me to build back my relationship with Jay-Z. Just when I thought he was done calling he called again.