chapter 10

I love reading you guys's amazing comments. I love how you guys give me your thoughts and ideas. I will sure use them in the story and make it all work. Keep leaving comments because I love reading. Thanks you for reading,commenting and voting. You guys are amazing.  

Okay,I'm gonna let y'all read now,don't worry I'm done talking now. 

For real guys thanks 

Okay now I'm done :) 

Xoxoxoxoxoxo 

The beautiful morning sun was already out. Knowing that I got a lot of things that needs to be done today, Like finishing up my album. I still needed to make time for my "husband" who is still upstairs freshen up. I was in the kitchen making breakfast like a wife would do ever morning. Until I felt warm hands wrapping around my waist. I turned to see Jay- Z who greet me by a kiss on the lips.  

"Hey,did you have a good sleep?" I asked 

"With you next to me I sleep like I don't know where I am." He answer causing me to smile.  

"Your cutting that the wrong way." He said looking at the onions that I was chopping.  

"I really don't feel like crying this morning." I answer. He puts his hands over mine as we both now are holding the knife making me cut each piece 

"This is how you do it" he said. 

"If you think you know so much why not cut it all." I joke 

"Or maybe I will." He joke back. He let go of my hands as I gave him enough space to cut. 

"When my mama use to be gone a lot . I use to be the cook of the house,they use to call me little chef." I smile a little as I watched him cut the onions better than what I was doing.  

"Why didn't you use that as your rap name? I asked just to be funny. 

"Hell no babe,all my niggas use to make fun of me cuz I cooked. That's why they named me little chef." I have never known Jay-Z was this funny. The more I get to know about him the more I feel comfortable around him. I opened the fridge and took a box of eggs out. I grab a bowl and started breaking them apart. When I was done he brought the chopped onions to me.  

"Wow,that looks good" I said as he handed them to me. 

"They didn't call me little chef for no reason." He replied 

He continue helping me cook and showed me some cooking tips ,that I will need if I ever get out of this body.  Its was fun cooking with Jay-z. Yes I said it fun. I know at first I was afraid to be left alone with him and all that.When you get to know the real him,he is actually a sweetheart. I can see why Beyonce married him. Whats  better than breakfast in front of the TV watching NBA with Jay-Z. He is such a basketball fan.  

"Come on James,one more basket and its over!" He shout at the TV making me laugh. 

"Come down,we all know  Lakers are going to win." I said  

"How much do you wanna bet?" He asked all fire up. 

"A box of make-up" I answer getting up and took his empty plate. 

"Never mind" he said behind me as I left to go into the kitchen. As I was putting dishes in the dish washer I hard Jay-Z shout across the room  

"I told you Bey!" Wow somebody is fired up today. He walked into the kitchen where I was and pick me up bride style. 

"My niggas are going to finals babe,you know what I'ma get us  tickets to the final game."  

"It would be great to do something before I leave." He slowly drop me off