chapter 11

The next day I found myself at Chris doorsteps. I couldn't take the chance of canceling the tour just because I have some inside issues. It took me a while to finally knock on the door. I wait for few seconds outside. I felt like he knew it was me at the door. Its 7 in the morning, he should be up by now. I finally heard the sound of the door opening. I caught my breath when I saw him wearing nothing, but boxer. Somehow I ended up staring at his abs, Damn his hot. "What are you doing here?" He asked bringing me back to reality. Okay stay forces. Remember you are a married woman and Chris is no good for you, for real, who fucking gone open the door with boxer on.  "Mmm....do you...Like want to go put something on...cause I need, you know, talk " I stuttered trying not to look at his bare chest. He looked down at himself and saw what I was seeing   "My bad," he stepped back inside and closes the door. I was left outside for about two minutes or so. He opened the door again, this time fully dress.  "What brought you here?" He asked. To avoided been seen by paparazzi I open the door a little bit wider for me to get in. He stood still between the doors like he didn't want me to get inside.  

"Am I not good enough to get inside your crib?" I slid myself inside the house anyway 

"No, it’s not that it just.”

A female voice coming from my direction interrupts  “Who’s at the door?" She stops half way when she saw me standing behind the door with Chris next to me. This explains the boxers. She gave me the up and down looks. She had long brown hairs with a perfect curve body. Her skin was a little darker than mine, showing it off with her mini short shorts.  "I will call you later." Chris said to the girl as she grabs her purse. She gave me an evil glare as she walks past by me.  "I will be waiting for that call." She gave Chris a kiss on the cheek and opens the door to leave. What a bitch!  

"Alright you can go ahead and call me a hoe, slap me or say whatever you want." 

"I think I have already done enough of that. I'm not here to criticize you. I can't cancel my tour just because you’re in it. Or show up at a concert without you. I'm sorry if I said anything offensive. All I'm saying is that, I can't do this tour without you."  

"What about Jay-Z, aren't you worried about what he's going to say?"  

"We have had our ups and downs. I can see you have moved on. I'm getting my relationship back together, so Jay-Z won't be a problem if you stay out of my way."  

"Who said I have moved on?" He questioned 

"Are you telling me the girl that was in here is not your girlfriend?"  

"Nope," I gave him a long stare to see if he is actually telling the trust. 

"Why do you do that?"  

"Do what?" He acts like he doesn't know what I'm asking about. 

"Go around sleeping with ever woman you meet."  

"Well, when I'm in love with someone, it hard to find another girl who can replace that."  

"What does having sex with other girls have to do with that?" I asked with little anger.                     

"It makes me forget about you." I smile a little, not because I liked what he said. It’s how funny he sounded 

"In that case, you need to find more bitches because I will NEVER divorce my husband over you." I made it clear for him. "That’s what you think, what you don't know is” I stopped him half way by covering his mouth with my hand. I shouldn't have brought this up. He is such a hard head. I remove my hand from his mouth and took a small breath 

“I’m not here to talk about us, because there is no us. I was here to talk about business. Now meet me at the studio in twenty minutes." I opened the door and walk out before he could say anything else.