chapter 9

I was sock wet by the time I got home. Today was supposed to be a good day at the studio. Thanks to Chris for ruining my relationship. I wonder what Jay-Z is going to say now. The first thing I notice when I got inside the house was the TV was on. Media can't make it any harder on me. When I got into the TV room I saw Jay-Z going through every channel, all that was on was Chris and I being talked about. They weren't even talking about how I slap him. They were showing pictures of Chris and I kissing. This is the reason why I hate being famous. Jay-Z turned around to see me standing there. He got up and stared at me "Why are you always coming back here?" He said as he walked pass me. I didn't have any answer to that. I said nothing back, but watch him walk away.

I took a shower and changed into something fresh. Since Jay-Z doesn't want to be in the same house as me, he left again. So I decided to go try out the studio that's inside. I opened the door and walked inside. I turned everything on, put on the headphones and find a beat. I let the beat play for a couple of seconds before I press record and started singing whatever that was on my mind. It's obvious the song is dedicated to Chris. I save the song and took off the headphones. One thing I love about being Beyonce is that I can sing. Out of nowhere my phone start ringing. I took it out of my packet to see who is calling. Finally she called back. I'm guessing she already know what went down. "I'm really sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to ruin your relationship. I " I quickly said as she cut me off. "Girl calm down. I'm not blaming you for anything."

"What! Your husband won't even talk to me." I was surprise by what she just said.

"Jay-Z loves me to death. If you stop seeing Chris, and try to win him back everything would be fine."

" I thought Chris was featuring in your new album?"

"True, and he is going on tour with me."

" I think I should just tell him the true." I said out of the blue

"That's not the best idea, I know he still loves me you can win him back."

"How am I going to do that?"

"You need to know that you're already in love with him. I know its hard but, he sees you as me. The best thing you need to do is stop seeing Chris until the dates of the tour. Everybody is now talking about how I'm cheating on my husband."

"I slap him for kissing me, but the media didn't say anything about that." I gave her the rest of the story.

"Media don't care what you did after, all they care about is the part you kiss him. I know you got a big crush on Chris, but I want you to see that you are me and not you. What do you think people would say now?"

"I don't know, I guess I shouldn't let my feels get in the way." I will try to fix it promise."

"If you want to fix it before things get out of handle. You need to show Jay-Z that you love him and not Chris. If you Do that, I'm sure he will fix this mess for you .You also need to stop showing Chris that you love him. The more you do that the more he will love you back."

"Got it," I answer her in a low tone.

"To make it easy on you I sent you a calendar that has what you need to do and your tour dates. Which I already got the tickets for."

"You got tickets for your own concert."

"I gotta see myself. I was about to fly over their, but your mom wont let me go anywhere."

"Anyway, where are you?" I asked her.

"Salt Lake City at your grandmother's place."

"That's what I thought, so how is mom doing?" I asked while walking out of the studio room.