The Finesse

•| C H A P T E R - 2 |•
=========================

•| C H A P T E R - 2 |•=========================

SURYAPRATAP GARH MAHAL

The Princess chamber is huge windows covered with sheer white curtains which blows with slight air and in middle the bed was placed covered with the canopy of white and pink curtains and in front of it a huge mirror is placed where currently the Princess were standing.

The maid placed the dupatta over her shoulder then wrap a kamarband around her waist she sat on the couch placed in front of the mirror grabbed my bangles sliding them on my left wrist then in end a maid placed a dupatta on her head.

The Princess stood up and staring at her reflection in mirror with determination. She smirk and turned making my way out of her chamber and heard Chapla running behind me a slight smile come on her lips. She turned walking through the cooridor the maids greeted me and come out in open area where saw her cousin throwing daggers but none of them were hitting the aim.

" Rajkumar aisa nishana lagayenge aap?"

" Prince you will aim like that?" She said from behind and move forward towards him and stood in front of him and in return he glare at her.

" Hum dikhate hai apko"

" I will show you" she snatched the dagger from his hand and keeping my gaze straight at him she throws the dagger to side opposite to where the target board was placed and hear someone yell.

" Pitaji"

" Father" the young Prince yell his eyes widened in fear. She raised a brow and look at side where she throw the dagger it hit the wall beside where his Father and her uncle who is also the head commander of Suryapratap Garh is standing and there is two guards standing beside him. His eyes is also widened in shock but he shook his head and move towards us with a smile and she also smiled when he come and stand in front of us.

" Rajkumari apka nishana chuk gaya"

" Princess your aim missed" he chuckled and she faked grin at him.

" Vaise aap yaha kya kar rahi hai? Jayeeye tayyar hoyeeye apke hone vale Pati aate hi honge"

" By the way what are you doing here. Your to be husband will be coming" he informed her and she rose her brows then look down and smirk before looking up at him.

" Hum toh bas...Yuvraj ko yeh samjahana chahte the ki vo abhi chote hai or unhe dhar vali cheezo se dur rehna chaiye"