Becoming Sultan

•| CHAPTER - 12 |•
====================

•| CHAPTER - 12 |•====================

A H E N K A R A

€  SHEHZAADE RIYADH'S CHAMBER

€ NIGHT

I move my face to side squeezing my eyes  tightly my breathing stopped, everything halt as I wait for the sword but I feel the sharpness of sword on my cheek just below my eyes.

I slowly open my eyes and saw his eyes staring straight at me. He bend down so we are at same level. He is so close to me I can see his eyes perfectly his pupil dilated making his dark green eyes turn more dark.

" Nazre dekho..nazro ki dhaar dekho"

" Look at eyes.....look at the sharpness of eyes" He whispered moving closer and I move backwards, my fists clenched the sheets tightly.

He placed his knee on the bed climbing on it and remove his sword, my eyes followed his movements he place the sword down on bed beside me I slowly breath making my chest heave up then turn my head to look at him. He move more closer and I move backwards and fell on the bed.

He hover over me and I turned my face to side. My breathing was slow and deep but my heartbeats are so fast. He became King now there will be no one above him in this kingdom and now he can do anything to anyone.

" Hume pata tha aap mohobbat nahi karti humse"

" I knew that you don't love me"

I feel his nose touching my hair and slowly he move down to my ear. My heart is slamming against my ribs there is cold tingling sensation in my hands and feet in anxiety and fear of what he will do next.

" Par hume yeh aapke muh se sun kar behad mayoosi hui"

" But I'm very disappointed to hear this from your mouth" he buried his face in my hair and I close my eyes, his lips touch me behind my ear and I feel goosebumps around the area.

" Humara dil tut gaya"

" My heart gets broken" he whispered lowly in my ear and I shivered feeling his hot breath on my ear but his words caught my attention and my eyes shot open.

I turned my head and we come to face to face. He was very close his nose touching mine.

" Dil.....hriday hai apke pass?"

" Heart....do you have heart?" I taunt him.

He widened his eyes and place his hand on the left side of his chest and look at me with wide innocent eyes.