" Don't even Trust my Shadow "

•| CHAPTER - 20|•
=======================

•| CHAPTER - 20|•=======================

€ MORNING

€ SULTAN'S TENT

My sleep got broke when I feel water sprinkle on my face. I move my head and touch my face and flutter my eyes open and look at the fingers which turned wet.

“ Sabah al-khayr, Shehzadi ”

“ Good morning, Princess ”

I blinked seeing Sultan in front of me smiling.

Smiling.

He is smiling, it means he is planning something evil.

I place my hands on the ground and pulled my legs closer looking around cautious. Last night I just come back and sat on the ground leaning against the bed and don't know when I fall asleep sitting here.

I turn my gaze back at him and found him gazing at me still smiling. I feel my heart beat starts to get rise. He raise his hand and I flinched a little and close my eyes when I feel him taking a strand of hair in his hand.

“ Hum umeed karte hai aapki raat acchi biti ho ”

“ Kyuki...”

“ Because ”

I feel him coming closer and whispering the words into my ear his warm breath fall on my ear and I get chills when I feel his fingers tracing my jawline.

“ Ab aapki saza ki baari hai ”

“ because now it's time of your punishment ” I abruptly turned my head and our gazes meet. We are so close that our nose were inches apart. Slowly his lips curved up  and his teeth got visible in a sinister grin.

He get up and made his way towards the door. I get up and a wave of pain travelled through my body specially legs.

“ Ahh ” a moan of pain escaped my lips.

I usually don't walk so much and it was after effect of so much walking in one day. I sat down on the bed and look at my sole of my foot which turned red. It happened because of the high temperature of sand.

~~~~

€ Outside Tent

I walk towards the door of the tent which was covered by thick curtain raising my hand I parted the curtain just to peek outside and sharp rays of sun blocked my view.

I immediately close my eyes covering them with my hand. I lower my hand and he come into my view. He is sitting on a horse along with him is Arim and other few men who looked like officials and all the other servants and maids present are standing ready to leave.