The New Sultan

•| CHAPTER - 11|•
======================

•| CHAPTER - 11|•======================

€ SULTANATE

The huge door got opened by the guards and I saw a huge Palace quite far from here and there is no garden in between it was all ground. It was quite high and the lamps are illuminating for here to the Palace.

So this is the Palace where that Sultan lived.

The sounds of swords clasping, the painful cries of widow woman the bitter memories filled my mind. My hands fisted in anger and I step forward but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back to abruptly.

" Where are you going?"

He asked me slightly narrowing his eyes in suspicion. My breathing is heavy because of anger and I look straight in his eyes.

To kil--

" Shehzaade Riyadh"

A man's voice came and I look aside blinked two three times I took a step behind and pull my veil a little down up to my nose.

" Come immediately" the person said to him he is sounding tense.

" Sure"

I heard his voice filled with suspicion and can feel his gaze on me. I heard him clapping two times then I heard the sound of anklets.

" Take her to my wing" he ordered.

I heard the sound of footsteps and I lift my head and look at him and the person who came walking away. The winds was still so strong I grabbed my dupatta.

" Come"

I heard feminine voice and I turned and saw two girls standing there head bowed down. They are wearing same dress they are maids. I nodded and start walking. We went to side and come in a corridor the lamps are placed on either side of wall.

I glance at everything. The architecture, the building structure even the clothes everything is different here. We continue moving till we reached the door.

" This is Prince's Chamber" one of them informed and open the door.

" If you need anything we are just outside at door"

I nodded and step inside and heard the door shut behind me. I step inside my anklets sounds filled the silent ambience. The Chamber is dark everything here is black the floor is made of black marble. There is a huge a balcony in front and I can see the black clouds covering the sky completely. The black curtains are moving because of harsh wind.