The Red Drink

•| CHAPTER - 21 |•
====================

€ SULTANATE

R I Y A D H

Sultan Riyadh is sitting on his high throne listening to his chief executives. His one elbow is resting on the arm rest of throne and he is gaze were down at his hand thumb rubbing over fingers. He was uninterested about what the head of public affairs are saying his mind was somewhere else.

“ Jung ka elan karo ”

" Announce about the war"

All of the court members turned silent and even Arim looked at him confused his brow pulled together.

“ Par Sultan ”

" But Sultan" The head of public affairs started

“Achanak?”

" Suddenly?"

" Yes Sultan why so suddenly?" Another one come forward.

" I want my territory to expand as much as possible" he stood up firmly wrapping his fingers over his sword he step down the stairs and move out of the court leaving people shocked behind.

~~~

€ CORRIDOR

He walked through the cooridor and when he heard Arim called him. He halt and Arim come and greeted him and Riyadh smiled in return.

“ Or wazir - e - alla kafi masruf ho gaye hai aap, apne dost ke liye waqt nahi hai apke pass ”

" Chief minister you are so busy nowadays that you don't have the time to meet your friend" 

Riyadh teased him as they both start walking.

“ Sahi kaha aapne vo kya hai humare Sultan hi lafi sakth hai kisi na kisi kaam me humesha masroof rakhte hai ”

" You are right, my Sultan is very strict person he always give tasks upon tasks so the person remains busy "

“ Bohot hi umda Sultan malum hote hai ”

" He sounds like very efficient Sultan"

" Oh yes he is" Arim nodded.