BOOK II

'Agent, when I give the signal, you make sure that you're clear from my shot'

'Got it boss.' Agent F lowers his arm from the earpiece just as the door swings open, 'you got my drink then?'.

'The bar tender is a friend of mine, he told me that you got my exact order so you must be worth it' the brunette smiles, 'I trust his instincts'.

'You're beautiful, you know that?' Agent F walks towards her.

She nods whilst watching his every move, her arms go around his neck as he grabs her hips and pulls her into a deep kiss. She lets her hands fall down his torso to the bottom of his shirt where the feeling makes her hesitate her movement slightly.

'So how much are you being offered?' She asks.

'Huh?' He furrows his eyebrows.

The brunette guides him over to the edge of the room, not once breaking contact before she pulls a gun out of F's pants and holds it to the temple on his head.

'How much is my death worth? The most I've come across is £5 million, can you top it?' She holds a devilish smile on her face.

'I don't know what you're on about, I-I'm here for a good night. That's why I sent you the drink' he stumbles over his words.

'Yeah. You know I was suspicious when someone got my exact order but then I thought, hey! Maybe they have good taste' the girl laughs to herself, 'but no, you just want my blood on your hands for some cash'.

'Agent F do you have the situation under control? I don't have eyes on either of you'

Shots fired. The body of agent F falls to the ground, his head catching on the dressing table which knocks the lamp off. She leans down and pulls the ear piece from his ear and places it in her own.

'Another one bites the dust. Another clueless lowlife trying to take me down but whoever this is just know, you will never win because I never lose' the girl says.

The line cuts off.