The one where they get drunk

Hope ya enjoy
__________________

"Klim wait" I say catching up with him. He stops walking "why arent you going with him?" He asks. "He doesn't wanna take it further" I answer. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that" he says.

I nod "let's go home" I reply. He nods in agreement and we go back to our place. I put what dylan say to the back of my mind and I sit in the corner of the couch when we get back. "You're not tired?" He asks.

Shrugging I look up at him "a little" I answer. "But not tired enough to sleep" I answer. He nods and sits beside me "same" he says. "Can we cuddle?" I ask. He looks down at me "uh sure" he answers.

He moves to the corner and I sit leaning into him and he rests his arm on my stomach "there" I whisper. We use to cuddle and watch movies together before he moved the difference now is that we're adults.

Adults with feelings. Dylan could be right but I'm not sure if I want him to be right. I don't want this ruined. He is my best friend. I look up at him as he's looking at the tv then I look back at the tv before he catches me.

Before I can stop myself I'm falling asleep. About 20 minutes later after he realizes I'm asleep he lifts me up and carries me over to my room. "Klim" I mumble tiredly. "Mmm" I mumbles. "Stay" i whisper.

"Ok" he says climbing into bed next to me. I rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beat quicken and his arm lays over my shoulder. "Night" I whisper. "Night" he whispers back.

I feel him rest his lips against my forehead and seconds later we're both asleep. The following morning I wake up and he's gone. I frown and wonder into my bathroom and shower with no music playing and I let my thoughts run through my head.

Maybe it hasn't work out with anyone because I should be with klim. Nope that sounds ridiculous. I shake my thoughts away and change for work since they've got a back to back.

Once I'm there amanda hands me my usual coffee from Tim's and I take a long sip. "Thank you" i say. "How was the date with Dylan?" She asks. "It was good" I answer. "Uh oh you don't look too happy though" she says.

"Yeah um after the game klim saw us hugging and walked away" I start. She gasps "no" she says. I nod "yeah, dylan noticed and said that klim clearly likes me and I should explore things with klim instead of him" I add.

She shakes her head "wow" she says. "Yeah" I whisper. "What happened after?" She asks. "Um" i mumble. "What did you do?" She asks. "Klim and i fell asleep cudding" I answer. "Like in bed?" She asks.

Feeling guilty I nod "yeah" I whisper. "Go for him I see how he looks at you" she says. "What do you mean?" I ask. She sighs "he looks at you like you're the love of his life" she answers. "Nooo we're friends" I say. "Friends that cuddle" she points out.

Dang. "Okay moving on I should probably go see if they're here" I say grabbing my coffee and camera stuff. "Just think about it!" She shouts as I'm leaving. "No" I shout back.

When I get to the bench they're just coming out so I set up and start taking photos of them then rest for a bit. "Hey" dylan greets. "Hi" I reply. "Hope this won't be weird" he says.

"Not at all" I reply. He smiles "great" he says. I take a photo of him as he's skating off then I send them all over to amanda.