The one with the hookup

Back to back let's go! Hehe enjoy
_______________________

"No klim I mean it" I tell him. "You're drunk just go to bed vera" he says again. I frown "fine then" I whisper and wonder into my room.

Guess I'll just tell him in the morning when I'm sober. I sway infront of the mirror while doing my nighttime routine while extremely drunk "klim I love you" I practice. "Mmm no maybe, klim I wanna be with you" i say to myself quietly.

After brushing my hair and putting it up in a bun I crawl into my bed wearing my work clothes and the tiredness kicks in and I fall asleep a few minutes later.

Like always my alarm wakes me up and I search for my phone. Then I check my texts.

Celeste

Check out this cute video

It's a video of klim giving me a piggy back ride through the club. I send back a thumbs up before getting out of bed and changing into one of my oversized shirts and a pair of shorts.

When I walk out klims in the kitchen with a fresh pot of coffee made and his mug in his hand. "Morning" he says casually. I look at him "morning" I reply.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asks. "Actually I do" I answer. He nods and looks down "oh" he whispers. "What I said was true" i tell him. He looks up and into my eyes "wh-what?" He asks.

The distance between us closes as i step closer to him "i have feelings for you klim, I think I have for awhile I just didn't know how to-" I ramble but am interrupted by him cupping the sides of my face and connecting our lips.

I can't help but smile and kiss him back. He pulls away a few seconds later "I have feelings for you too, I really really really like you" he whispers trying to catch his breath.

My face heats up "r-really?" I ask. He nods "yeah" he whispers. I smile and connect our lips again, his hands move from my waist down to my ass and suddenly I'm lifted onto the counter.

His lips move from mine down to my neck "can I?" He asks. "Please" I answer. He removes my shorts and moves from kissing my neck to kissing my thighs. "Don't tease" I frown. "Say please" he replies.

"Please" I pout looking down at him. He kisses each thigh again "I'm gonna go slow" he says before leaving a kiss on my clit then he slowly eats me out. My moans the only sounds coming from our place.

Our eyes meet as he makes me moan and he slips a finger in causing me to moan louder. "Mmm I'm close" I moan out as he's moving his finger and licking my clit. He continues going and I cum around his finger.

After I've recovered he comes back up and connects our lips again. But just for a few seconds then he pulls away and rests his head against mine. "я хочу, чтобы ты чувствовал себя хорошо" (I want to make you feel good) he whispers.

My face heats up "я вся твоя" (I'm all yours) I whisper back. He lifts me up and carries me over to his room then lays me down on his bed before hovering above me.

"Я должен быть единственным, кто заставит тебя чувствовать себя так хорошо"(I should be the only one to make you feel so good) he whispers before kissing my neck again. "I only want you" I moan out.