The one with the announcement

So klim has sadly been traded and now signed to detroit. I've taken some time off and now I'm back and pretending he is still an oiler uh enjoy

_________________________

July

"Here let me take that" klim says grabbing a box from me. "I can carry it it's not that heavy" I reply. "My love go sit" he tells me. I frown and go into our new house. Lauren, celeste and alannah already unpacking for us.

I look around and smile "thank you guys" I say loudly. They all look over at me "oh no need to Thank us" lauren says. I start helping them instead of sitting down.

Celeste smiles at me "you look very beautiful pregnant" she says. "Awe you're so sweet I feel terrible" I frown. "Let us take you for a spa day or we can bring it here" lauren says.

The other two nod in agreement "yeah let's do that" alannah says. "We can also celebrate klim signing for 4 years" lauren adds. We bought the house without knowing if klim was staying here and luckily he signed a 4 year contract just yesterday.

While we're putting stuff away the guys come in with more boxes and klim shakes his head coming over to me. "I told you to rest" he whispers. "I'm ok to unpack" I reply. "Fine" he whispers with a frown.

"We're making sure she isn't doing too much don't worry klim" celeste tells him. He rests his head against mine "ok good" he replies and rests his hand on my bump. "We've just got the couch" connor says. Klim nods and kisses the side of my head before going out.

As soon as everything in the kitchen is done they help with the guest rooms and the living room before we calm down for the night. "Pizza?" Klim asks. "Yes!" Connor says. "Please I'm starving" kailer says from the floor.

Leon holds up his phone "I'm on it! Stuffed crust?" He asks. "Duh" I reply. He orders about 5 large pizzas with different toppings, each with stuffed crust along with a ton of wings, some bread sticks and a brownie. "The baby is hungry" I sat rubbing my bump.

Kailer looks at me "what's your favourite craving so far?" He asks. "Probably wings" I answer. He holds his hand out for a high five and I laugh giving him a high five. "Heard you signed a good contract too yams" I say.

He smiles "I sure did, 5 more years" he says happily. "Hell yeah the little guy is staying" connor says proudly. Kailer chuckles "I'm looking forward to bringing the cup" he says. "Imagine our baby sitting in it" klim whispers.

My face heats up and I tuck my face into the crook of his neck "that would be so cute" I whisper. About 20 minutes later the door bell rings for the very first time. I stand up and go answer it with klim behind me. "110.95" the guy says.

Damn pizzas expensive. I pay for it while klim takes the pizzas. The guy looks from me to klim then behind us. "Holy crap" he whispers. "can I get a selfie?" He asks. I awkwardly step aside while he takes a selfie with klim and the others in the back.

"Thank you oh my god" he whispers before leaving. They chuckle and I shake my head "your fans are crazy" I tell them. "Oh we know" connor says. "We love them though" leon adds.

We spend the night eating pizza and wings and watching a movie then they're all gone. The following morning I have a maturnity shoot that I'm doing myself so klim helps set the camera up while pose then he goes over to the side. "Wait touch my bump" I direct him.