The one with the confession

Enjoy!
_______________

I stare at myself in the mirror not remembering what happened the night before. "How much did I drink?" I question myself before doing my morning routine and then making sure I have everything I need in my bag.

"Hey" i hear at the doorway. Klim standing there leaning against the door frame with his sweats hanging on his hips and his abs just there, my eyes wonder up to his and he smirks watching "um hi" I reply.

He smiles "you ready for road trip?" He asks. I nod "yeah, are you?" I answer. He nods "yeah" he answers simply then he looks at my neck "what's that?" He asks coming closer.

Our eyes connect as he's holding my neck and all I can see in his is sadness "I don't know what happened last night" I answer. "I don't know either" he says. "We both blacked out" I laugh. "Don't laugh" he says.

I frown "its harmless it could've been anyone" I say. He steps back "it could've been me" he says. My heart thumps at the thought of his lips on me "let's um just ignore this" I say pointing at the hickey. He nods in agreement "yeah" he whispers.

We move on and it goes back to not being awkward "we can grab breakfast on the way to airport" he says. "Sounds good to me" I reply grabbing my bag which he then takes from me. "I can carry it" I say.

He shakes his head as he walks through to the front door. I put my shoes on "come on klim" I beg. He shakes his head again "nope I carry" he says. I groan and we leave our place.

On the elevator ride down I rest my head against his shoulder feeling tired. Then I start to remember what happened last night and my face heats up. It was klim.

I made out with my best friend and he left a pretty decently sized hickey on my neck. I decide against telling him what happened and I look up at him.

He looks down at me and I look away "everything ok?" He asks. "Yeah" I answer resting my head against his shoulder. Just realized that I've got feelings for my best friend and I have no idea what to do.

On the way to the airport we stop at McDonald's and get breakfast and I text celeste for some help.

Vera

I need help

Celeste

What do you need
help with?

Vera

I have feelings for klim

I don't know what to do

Celeste

Woah

Glad you've realized

You should tell him

Vera

And ruin our friendship?

No thanks

Celeste

I think he likes you

He only looks at you
when theres other girls around