M-MONSTER!!!

Keshvi's eyes widen in confusion as Luna had began emerging from the rubble. "Huh?" Her eyes were widen as she saw Luna standing with both legs. She had clearly saw herself severed the woman's leg clean off. "Huh?" Keshvi was unable to understand what happened as Luna's body began surrounding by blood and the silhouette changed. The blood exploded and the Vice Admiral's face turned into fear as found herself standing before a woman with platinum hair and covered by crimson blood scales, extending backwards, and gain pointed edges, bearing resemblance to those of elves. Her arm had regrown and long with the other they gain similar scale-like armor that extended from her forearms to her hands as well as on her legs. Sticking out from her backside had come grown a large, crimson red, stocky tail seemingly made of metal plates or scales, getting smaller and smaller near its end. The clothes also changed, it changed into a dark red and black, one-piece suit revealing her arms and legs, which was open on the front and the back, exposing most of the belly, wide cleavage and upper back too.
"What are you!?" The Vice Admiral had no idea what Luna was as she was looking at her in terror, since it was clear she was not human.
"..." Luna didn't response, however, a large smile appeared across he was as she looked at Keshvi with a crazy look in her eyes. The same Luna that never showed an form of express was smiling and the sight of it sent chills down the captain's spin. However, it wasn't the time as Luna charged right for her even faster then before. Before Keshvi knew it, the woman was right in front of her about to kick her again, but it didn't stop Keshvi from reacting as she sliced the right arm and both legs with her hair. Although, it didn't matter as all had regrow instantly and Luna had come to slam her foot into the woman's back, pinning her to the ground. Keshvi cough up blood as she could feel so many of her ribs snap from this one attack and her insides were becoming a mess. Luna didn't stop there as she then stomps on both arms breaking it and repeatedly kicks her face, causing Keshvi severe pain as she screamed. This entire time Luna was laughing hysterically like a mad woman.
"D-Damn it!" However, Keshvi wasn't going to down and in desperation she use her hair in a rapid flurry that slices Luna apart, splattering her in blood. "I don't know what the hell you are, but I'm going to chop you into little pieces!!" This had given her the chance to back away as she continued to slash the demon repeatedly. But Keshvi gasped in shock as Luna eventually came to grab her hair as she had continuously regenerated her body every time it was sliced. However, soon the Vice Admiral was screaming in pain as something was stabbing her face. The blood which belonged to Luna that came to slice up her face and down her body, causing her to scream louder. Meanwhile, Luna leaped into the air and slams her foot down onto Keshvi, now her face sliced and damaged. This entire time the demon was laughing in pleasure and joy as she did. She kicks the Vice Admiral down to the ground before launching her away down the street. As she hurtles uncontrollably, Luna chased her down and kicks her through several houses, Keshvi now too stunned and traumatized to fight back could only do one thing..."M-MONSTER!!!"