Promo 3: An unethical illegal descision paved way for eternal love

UNRIGHTEOUS Judge Aravind is no more - it is published in all news papers..

Everyone are crying weeping inconsolably except one person - Anirudh. Only he know the real truth but it is not the correct time to reveal the truth.. everything should be in secret . Else every relationship will break here.

Nagendra Naidu came and paid homage to Aravind body (?). He consoled sumati by wrapping his arms Around her and making Trilochan and kalindi look furious.

They became protective of sumati but their geniune concern is not understood and in turn retaliated by sakuntala with her cheap language.

Sumati is looking with painful and defeated expression on her face. He had proved her as selfish self centred person and left. What did she do?

Saidulu and sakuntala took lead in that house. Kalindi still tried to take initiative and tried to tell sumati that her thinking is not correct but sumati is not ready to understand.

Trilochan and kalindi are asked to leave . They too felt heartbroken and left except Anirudh who is not ready to leave Sumati and Bondita despite of how much sumati asked him to leave.

He sensed something wrong around all and tried to interfere but in return he is kept in police station.

Vinayak and Trilochan came for Anirudh and made him release and asked him to come back forget sumati and Bondita..

Vinayak asked him to come to their house.

Something is hurting Anirudh and there Bondita to get separated..don't know the name of the feeling but forgetting eachother Is really hurtful

Moreover he had given promise that he will take care of Bondita and make her lawyer at any cost.

But what to do ? He was threatened to stay away from her else if he come again he is going to get arrested on falling after minor girl.

With broken heart he decided to go to distant place and In heavy rain he started to go to airport but in middle his phone had rung and it's she ... Bondita

Bava ! Saidulu mavaya ...is ..

She is crying..he understood what happened and his blood started boiling he took reverse turn for her. .come what may now no more hesitation, embarassment , or staying away..

Bondita needs his help and he is going.. that's it..

But in middle there happened an accident and she is in grave danger. And this dangerous situation gave him an idea. ..it's unethical, illegal, horrible, impulsive idea but there is no other way.

When own people are not ready to understand what can he or she do? Rather than taking this adventurous step

He went into hospital room and she is tied with band aid on head. He discussed this with her and she agreed to come with him...

.*********

Doctor came outside and told Mrs. Sumati that Bondita is no more making her shatter and faint there itself

Saidulu Nagendra are so disappointed to miss that aesthetic Beauty

Anirudh told that he is going to Distant place he need time for himself and convinced everyone.

Sampoorna commented that he became Devdas after Bondita's death

*****

In Delhi, in a reputed school Anirudh managed to take admission for her in high class with his friend Satish help and she herself gave her name as Bondita Anirudh making him shock.

He asked her not to say like that. She told that he is her only family her universe and is it wrong to keep his name.

Hardly he managed to take a flat and started living in that locality where everyone are looking at them suspiciously.. some of them are asking what are they both related where are their elders, his features and clean shave make him look like teenager and they are asking his age. They asked did they both elope and come here. Where are their elders ? From where did they come here. Now how is Anirudh going to answer? What are the new problems they are going to face in this new journey?

____

How is the promo friends? Please vote and comment. It gives me lot of energy. Thankyou 🙏