# CHAPTER 33 #

"Xichen, did you receive any message from Wangji?" Lan Qiren questioned

"Yes, uncle. Wangji said that he was going to stay with Wei Wuxian."

"Wei Wuxian had accepted Lan Wangji?"

"Not yet but Wangji will not return until he does."

"Mmm....." Lan Qiren hummed to himself thinking something and then he asked,

"Where is he right now?"

"In Burial Mounds."

"What!?" Lan Qiren fumed.

Lan Xichen tried to explain things clearly,

"Uncle, Wei Wuxian had no other safe place to take the Wens so he had taken them there. Wangji is there too."

"It's filled with resentful energy. How could they live there?" Lan Qiren questioned.

"Wei Wuxian will take care of it. And uncle doesn't have to worry, Wangji will be fine."

"Mn, let's hope for the best."

Lan Xichen was surprised that his uncle had accepted Lan Wangji living in burial mounds so easily. He was glad that his uncle did not make a fuss.

Wen Qing still could not believe that Wei Wuxian was alive! She had considered him as her own little brother and his death has caused her immense sorrow and now that he was alive she was more than happy but how?! She only wanted to know how!

It was almost dawn when they had finally settled in Burial Mounds. It had been so hard to make a living in this place but she thought that this was more than enough for her and her relatives. At least they had a home now. And she would never forget this help that Wei Wuxian had done for her. She never knew that this brat could be so grateful.

"Qing jie, have some water, you have been working hard." Xue Yang came with a cup of water.

Wen Qing looked towards him pointedly. She took the glass of water and sipped it in, realizing how thirsty she was.

"Take it slow." Xue Yang continued.

"Thanks for the water and now tell me everything." Wen Qing kind of pleaded in her stern voice.

Xue Yang gave her a confused look as if he did not know what Wen Qing was talking about.

"What everything?" Xue U ang wanted to tease her more.

"Xue Yang! Don't make me use the needles."Wen Qing barked.

"Wen Guniang, you are so fierce which is exactly my type." Xue Yang said with a wink trying to control his laughter.

"Young Master Xue, I do not know anything about girl's stuff except cutting and ripping the bodies. I would be more than glad if I could do it to you. It would be my honor!" She said with a bow as if she was accepting a marriage proposal. Anyone who would have seen this might think they were having a romantic conversation but only Xue Yang knew that Wen Qing was giving him death glares.

"OK ok, I give up!" Xue Yang replied and tried to cover the little parts of his body that could be seen fearing that Wen Qing might seriously go with her words.

"That's better." Wen Qing breathed a sigh of relief and continued, "How is Wei Wuxian alive?"

"Well," Xue Yang answered honestly and seriously, "He was resurrected."

"What?!"

"Yeah.... He just woke up and found that he was in a place filled with other corpse, and that is where we are right now, Burial Mounds."

"I don't see any corpse here."

"Ge cleaned up this place before we arrived. He cleansed every resentful energy present here. As long as we don't cross the barriers Ying Ge had set up, no one would be harmed."

"O...oh..." Wen Qing was still trying to digest things properly.

"Yes."

"But... who would want him to be alive? Is it Lan Wangji?"

"I don't think so, he was surprised when he saw Ying Ge in Lanlin. I too first thought that it would be him but then after yesterday, I changed my mind. It cannot be him. Someone else has resurrected. We have to find who is that and the reason behind his deeds."

"The sooner the better. Who knows what's his intention?"

"Rest assured Qing Jie, I am already on it."

Then they started talking about other things while walking down the mountain when they spotted Lan Wangji. Wen Qing turned red upon seeing him.

"Why are you here?" She spat.

But what she did not expect was Xue Yang to reply.

"I asked him to come over."

Wen Qing glared at him, "Are you out of your mind?"

"No, I am not. I just did not want Ying Ge to be sad anymore."

"He is the reason for his sadness!" Wen Qing was so furious.

"And he could only be the reason for his happiness too!"

"Xue Yang, are trying to dig your brother's grave once again?"

"No, I am just trying to give him a life once again."

"Do you think you are correct just because you are his brother and could do anything?"

"Do you think I am wrong just because I was his brother and still could not do anything earlier?"

"Don't play with words."

"Please don't play with his life."

Wen Qing gave up. She could not say anymore. She'd rather kill Lan Wangji than let him live with Wei Wuxian. She glared at both of them, and left, cursing by heart.

Lan Wangji who was watching this silently, finally spoke,

"Thank you for letting me cone here." He said with a deep bow feeling really grateful.

"Lan Wangji, I am not very kind so don't you dare make any mistake this time. Keep in mind."

"I will and I promise you that I will not let you down." Lan Wangji bowed down even more lower this time for he was grateful that Xue Yang had trusted him.

"Come in." Xue Yang said.

"Mn."

Lan Wangji followed Xue Yang into the mountains thinking,

"Wei Ying, I am coming."