8 • Closer

It's always one step closer, and three steps back

Wednesday March 23, 2012

Liv 🤍

Ivana my boss said that we're going to need you again

For another training session?

No, they have a gave against Bilbao tomorrow and they still haven't found a replacement photographer

I have test tomorrow

The game starts at 6

I think I might be able to get there in time

Please do, we need your help

No problem

Love you 🫵

Love you more 🤍

——————

Thursday March 24, 2012

Ivana had been very busy lately, with summer approaching that meant that she was about to graduate which brought a lot of tests with it. She had also worked things out with Mati, not like that either.

He had apologized profusely but she understood that they couldn't possibly be for each other so they left it as friends. He agreed to move out since it was Ivana's house before everything, and now she was coping going to class early coming back late and not having anyone there.

She hadn't spoken to Leo since their mini 'date' where they had been caught and it was all over the news, she had tried to keep a low profile but they seemed to know everything about her.

Today was extra stressful for her because she was needed earlier than usual at school, the schools news writer asked for help transferring some pictures and then she had to take pictures of electives for the yearbook followed by basketball pictures and then she had a meeting halfway across town with a contractor since she was looking for work, when that finished she had to drive back to school to take one of the last major exams for trigonometry and advanced math.

She made sure to pack gum and snacks because she wouldn't be having much time today, she put on jersey which had the number 10 behind it grabbed her keys locked the door and walked out.

It was a cold day even though spring was right around the corner and she was running late so she grabbed the first jacket she could find, it also happened to be a Barça training jacket that belonged to Leo.

Heading to her first stop the school she found the news writer and helped her transfer the pictures she needed which took about 30 minutes, she walked to her class to grab the camera and all the things she would be needing to take pictures of all of the electives.

Once she took the pictures necessary she went to study hall to prepare for the test she would he taxing in the next hours.

ivanacasey via instagram stories