13 • Hardtimes and Facetimes

"Maybe it was a bad idea," Ivana said taking a seat on a bench that was conveniently under a tree, "you know, coming here mid summer." she complained. "I knew it was going to be hot but 109 degrees has me feeling like I've reached my melting point"

"I feel the same way trust me," Pablo agreed taking a seat beside her, "just one more stop today though," he reassures her "tommorow night we're off to Peru."

"I guess that's some consolation," She shrugs "although im sure it's just as hot there. I don't think i'll last any longer. You know, humans weren't made for extreme conditions"

"Let's just get this last interview over with because I need to be in an air-conditioned hotel room with room service" Pablo sighed

"Let's go" She agreed.

meanwhile in spain...

"One more lap and my legs will give out" Neymar complained.

Barcelona's first team found themselves serving punishment for reckless behavior during a weekend celebration. Their punishement? To run 35 laps around their practice field- 50 if they dared to complain -needless to say the men were feeling remorse along with the burn.

"I think I should've left that glass vase alone" Neymar cried "How was I supposed to know it was an ancient artifact and was worth over a million euros?! Do they think im the akinator? Do they suppose I can scan an item and immediately know how much it is and if I should be careful around it?" he ranted. Most of the team had blaimed the whole thing on the Brazillian but truth be told they all had a little contribution to the accident- or accidents

"Neymar!" Their coach yelled "Less talking more running!"

"Ney," Leo said smoothly as he jogged beside the younger man "don't go too hard on yourself. We were all drunk, they should know that you don't leave drunk men in a room full of expensive items" he said attempting to make his friend feel better

"But it was me who did the most damage" He laughed sarcastically "the owners were practically screaming as if i'd destroyed the Mona Lisa! It was a painting of a man, but the man looked like a cow trying to do yoga!" he exclaimed "Senseless, and then that vase, the same one that you could buy at the store for one million times less"

"It's more about the art behind them" Leo shurgged "People have a different way of viewing things, I wouldn't know Neymar. Right now you need to focus on running these laps and then emptying your bank account to recompense the yatcht's owners."

"We are never ever accepting an offer to 'accomodate' the best team in the world" He mocked rolling his eyes

"I still can't believe you poured beer into a vase that was held by the king himself, and to top it off you shattered it" Leo laughed

"Hey!" He said defensively "I was encouraged and, may I say everyone drank from it?"

"Not me," He pointed out "I was against the idea"

"Of course," Neymar rolled his eyes "sweet Leo. The perfect one"

After all of the men finished serving their punishment they all colapsed on the field, groaning in pain complaining about what hurt and what was sore, there was bottled waters for them about 50 feet away  but they were too worn out to even get up to reach them.

"Agua" Neymar croaked

Leo tired of watching his teamates suffer took one for the team and got up grabbing water for each man, he was probably the one with the most energy because their coach allowed him to cut his laps in half since he understood he wasn't a part of the wreckage.