9 • Panic

Realization is the first step.

Ivana didn't know why she had been thinking about Leo all the time. Olivia kept trying to tell her that she was falling in love with him but she refused to believe that, she was like an addict that couldn't admit to the addiction.

"Ivana, get off your phone and enjoy the movie" Olivia said facing Ivana

"Wait I'm checking who viewed my story" she replied without taking her eyes off her phone

"For the hundredth time?" She asks in disbelief "Are you sure you aren't waiting for a certain someone to view it?" She says lifting an eyebrow

"Yeah I'm sure, I'm just curious" she answers too quickly for her liking

"I'm sure he'll view it later, and he'll compliment you ok how beautiful you look Ivana" Olivia says resting her head on her friends shoulder

"Who?!" She answers giving the other woman a side eye

"Don't act dumb, it's no surprise" she answers without taking her eyes off the movie playing in the background

"I really don't know what you're talking about" she answers in a rough manner

"Realization is the first step" Olivia tells her and with a final sip to her drink she gets up and heads to the guest room in Ivana's house.

Ivana say there pondering about what her friend had said, surely she was wrong. She couldn't possibly like Leo right? He was just a good looking friend with whom she enjoyed spending time with and thought about all the time. Normal, totally normal.

She took another glance at the phone still in her hands and she found the name she'd been looking for during the past hour, Leo had viewed her story, liked it and responded complimenting her on her looks.

She found herself smiling like a teenager when her crush notices her or when he looks her way.

He found himself in the locker room after Barca's daily practice, he hadn't even taken the liberty to change, he went straight to his phone to see if he had any new messages or new notifications or posts, his eye was only focused on one name though.

He was also smiling like a teenager in love and he made the mistake to show it in front of his friends.

"Boy who got you smiling like that" Neymar says punching Leo on the shoulder

"Callate boludo" he says pushing him away

"Calling me a dumbass isn't going to change the fact that you were smiling at your phone brother" he jokes

"Neys right, so who's the girl? Oh wait, I know." Luis says joining Neymar in laughter "Tell Ivana I said hello"

"You guys are unbearable" he says rubbing his temples before dropping his phone inside his bag, he grabbed his towel and headed toward the showers.

Once he was out of eyesight the duo snuck his phone out, inserted his password which they knew because it was the easiest thing according to them and went into his messages.

They saw that Ivana was online and they started texting her. And they took the opportunity to change her contact name.

Vanita 💓😝