18 • Fiesta

So there she found herself, outside of the Messi residence. The sound coming from the inside rumbled in her, the music far too loud. But it was all for her, this entire celebration.

— Let's go in. — Kun Agüero said pushing forward to grab the door handle. — What's so interesting about the floor Vanana?

— How many people are in there? — She asked looking back at the Argentina skeptically. From the time she'd known Kun she learned that he was full of surprises.

— A couple hundred why? — He shurgged nonchalantly.

— Hundred?! — Ivana pushed his shoulder lightly and backed away — I hope you're joking.

— Of course i'm joking V — Aguero laughed, pointing at her — Although I did want to invite more people but Leo didn't let me.

— I'm glad he didn't.

— Come on, quit standing there. The people are waiting inside. — The Argentine pushed her forward lightly and opened the door. — Vamo' que aca no muerden, bueno solo si descuentas al Luis. — Kun laughed stepping inside.

No seas malo tio, que diria Suarez si te oye hablan de el de esa manera? — The Spaniard scolded him. Sometimes Sergio could say things that were way out of pocket; for instance what he was saying now: joking about Suarez biting people.

— Alright, alright. Come on.

MINE | LIONEL MESSI

The party was a blast. As Ivana stoof there taking the scene of all her favorite people around her she felt loved, she realized just how much these people meant to her and how much she loved and appreciated them. This was also when she recognized exactly how much she cared for Leo. He was always there for her and he always cared about the little thing, those small details. He'd memorized her favorite artists, favorite foods, candy, chips, how she liked her tacos, her clothing size and style. He was just that kind of person, detail oriented and thats what she liked about him. In reality thats what she loved about him, she just hadn't come to that conclusion, yet.

— Why so lonely? — Her boyfriend -it felt great to call him that now- asked as he approached her. Ivana stood outside watching the stars.

— Just, — She paused. — taking everything in. Thank you. Thank you for today, for yesterday, and probably for tomorow. You've been so good to me and I- I don't even know how to thank you.

— You have no idea how good you've been to me. I was having such a hard time before you came into my life, you really helped me forget all my problems. I should be thanking you, everything im doing still won't be enough to repay you. Ivana, you mean so much to me, so much. I want you to know that. — Leo looked her in the eyes as he took her hands into his.

— I know. — She smiled, losing herself in his eyes. How did this come to? How did she end up so lucky?

— Hey, love birds! — Neymar shouted from the door, an Estrella Galicia in his hand. — Come back in, this party just started!

— Way to ruin the mood, fucker. — Ivana looked back at him before throwing him a wad of grass, which landed on his foot weakly.

— Yeah yeah. — The Brazillian chuckled softly before joining the couple who sat on the front steps. When he turned to look at them he looked, sad?

— What's wrong Ney? — Messi asked placing an arm around his younger friend.

— Why won't she talk to me? — Neymar burst into tears, his drunken state really showing. — I like her, a lot but she won't talk to me! — He cried, digging his face into Leo's shoulder.