Chapter 26: Medication

//Hello everyone! As mentioned at the end of the previous chapter, this chapter is a bit silly and mostly full of memes, if that is not your style you can skip it and lose nothing, but if you think you will find it fun I hope you enjoy!//

༺☆༻

You were back on the couch in the common room, laying with your legs over the backrest and your head hanging upside down looking at the rest of the room.

"... Dude why is delivery on a ship called cargo, but in a car, they called a shipment," you ask to the room.

You had been making statements like that for a while, some found it amusing, others did not.

Tony groans from the kitchen area. "Can I not even get a moment to eat my sandwich?"

You paused, thinking about that.... "If I weigh 99 pounds, and I eat 1 pound of nachos, am I 1 percent nachos?" You ask as a response. Tony bangs his head into the desk.

"DUDE!" You gasp, flipping on the couch to sit more like a normal person. "The purpose of a lock is to turn a door into a wall!" You made an explosion-like sound, illustrating with your hands that your mind had been blown!

"Is this what you mortals call being high?" Loki asks. He had been watching you for a while now with a big grin, clearly amused by your state of being. "Are you high?"

You look at him confused. "... Am I what?" You tilt your head at him. He chuckled and said a bit louder. "High?"

You blinked slowly, and then smiled and waved "Hi!"

That makes him burst out with laughter.

༺☆༻

You look over at Thor while laying on the couch sideways ".... Why is it called a building, if it's already built?"

"... That is actually a good question," Thor says, looking at you intrigued.

"No, it's not!" Tony groans, lifting his head and calling your name. "How about you go back to sleep? I think we spend enough time with this silliness."

You look at him and blink slowly.... "If time is money, does that mean ATM stands for 'A Time Machine'?"

༺☆༻

"Which orange came first?" You ask from your spot on the carpet, looking at the ceiling lights.

"What do you mean?" Loki asks, sitting on a chair nearby and watching you.

"Are oranges named oranges, because oranges are oranges, or are oranges named oranges because oranges are oranges?"

Tony looks up from the project he is working on. "Did you seriously just say oranges eight times in a sentence and it made sense?"

You sit up and look at him with big eyes "Oh I just remembered a poem!" You look at Loki excitedly.

He chuckles. "Let's hear it."

You clear your throat, giving him a mischievous grin. "Roses are red, here's something new, violets are violet, not FUCKING BLUE!"

"LANGUISH!" Steve scolds from the couch, but Loki was falling off the chair laughing, so you called that a success.

༺☆༻

Nat is looking at you, half in amazement and half in worry ".... How did you get on top of the bookshelf?!"

You look back down at her ".... Most of the sky is actually below our feet!"

Nat shakes her head "That does not really answer my question, honey," she says with a chuckle.