Way to China

"There's going to be a time when you learn to be cold just to protect yourself."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ahana POV 

I woke up at 4:00 AM and went out for a walk and some Beyblade practice. I absolutely love how the morning wind kisses my skin and the birds chirping make it very peaceful, making it easier for me to practice.

At 5:30 AM I returned to my hotel suite, I meditated to clear my mind, especially about last night's matter otherwise I don't know how I would be able to go through this day if I were stuck on that matter.

At 6:00 AM I took a bath and got ready in my normal outfit, ready for this new journey, that either is going to pass normally or going to bring a storm of emotions into my life.

It's 7 AM till I complete my breakfast and head to the airport, it takes a 15-minute ride to reach there, so I check in and wait in the waiting lobby for everyone. 

 I sat in my chair; I confidently sipped my latte coffee. The chocolaty aroma with notes of vanilla and dark chocolate fuels me for a stressful day ahead.

 I was so busy in my thoughts I didn't notice someone sitting beside me, 

"Morning destiny" said Max with a cheerful smile, I nodded muttering a 'Morning' and looking outside the Large see-through windows of the airport giving a perfect view of the sky and Planes soaring in the sky, People chatting can be heard in the background as many of them check out the shops and buy food or drinks.

Soon almost everyone came, and it was time to board the plane, we got inside and were still there, and there was someone who had not come yet and the time was 8:28 PM. I am pissed off right now cause. 

 I. Hate. Waiting 

At last, he comes while running -

"HHHEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY, HOLD THE PLANE I AM HERE " yelled Tyson while he finally got inside the plane, I took some deep breaths so I would not break Tyson's bones after-all he had a tournament to play.

After he, Max, and Kenny talk, and Kai taunts him for coming late, I walk toward him. 

"OH HI, DESTINY HOW ARE YOU?" he yelled with an excited look 

Can't he speak a little lowly, he doesn't have to wake the dead? 

"Why are you late?" I asked in a deadly calm tone; it seemed like all of them felt my anger as others gulped and sat down in their seats while Tyson was oblivious.

"Ooh, I was just so excited for the tournament that I forgot to set up the alarm" he said while sheepishly grinning.

 "Well, Tyson, this is your first time so I am leaving you, but if you will be ever, I mean ever will be late again then the consequences will not be good " I said with a death glare.

"All passengers go in their seats Please plane is about to be boarded " announced the Air hostess. 

I take a deep breath and go to my seat that was with none other than beside the Great Kai, how lucky I am ...

Note the sarcasm

As the plane starts boarding, I notice his gloves and his scarf which makes me curious about their purpose. 

"These are weights " Kai says glancing at me.

"Wow, that is great, it is really good for training and stability; you are really hard working" I say more to myself than him.

He muttered a small Thanks that made me look at him in slight surprise. 

Never expected him to use This word.

As I sat down, I put my phone on airplane mode, put one ear pod in my ear, and started playing my music playlist while reading a suspenseful romantic novel. While reading, one thought kept coming to my mind repeatedly - What exactly his purpose is here?

As the plane continued in its journey, everyone on board was lively and laughing, Max and Tyson being their usual cheerful self, Kenny trying to maintain the peace while Mr. D watched all this with a smile. Only at the seat where Kai and Ahana were sitting silence lingered but both didn't try to break it, enjoying their peace and solitude.

----------------------------------------TIMESKIP--------------------------------

Finally, the plane landed in China I was just tired of sitting, while my book gives me a good time but still, it was pretty boring ....

"Hi kiddos " Mr.D say as he approaches us.

"Hi Mr. Dickenson." Everyone say except me and Kai, I just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Sorry kids but due to bad whether your flight is cancelled it is postponed for tomorrow " - Mr.D tell us with an apologetic look, I got the hint to book hotels for them so i quickly check in the nearest hotel with my tab.

All blade breakers cheered except Kai and me,  Mr.D was going to say something to me that i assume was to book hotels. 

"I have booked the hotel for us Mr. Dickenson" I said. He smiled.

"Then let's go I am hungry" Tyson said I roll my eyes at his antics.

How can someone be so hungry every time?

"First of all, we are going to hotel then to restaurant, OK Tyson" I said to him as he was going to say something but stop himself and just nodded.

(As we reach hotel)

 "May I have the keys for room no. 1002 and 1003, I have booked them. " I said receptionist check something and give me the keys." Thanks" I said and move toward BBA team i.e. Bladebreakers.

"Let's go " I said. Everyone followed me, I open the door and they all hurry inside like kids except Kai of course. Max and Tyson were checking out everything like kids while Kenny was also doing but not like them.

"Why I am stuck with these kids" said Kai visibly annoyed. His face say clearly that he wishes to be anywhere but here.

"You are not alone to think that " I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Everyone Stop! acting like kids" I said Max and Tyson stop.

 I continue, "This room has 5 beds you all are going to share it if you need something or have any problem then the adjacent room is mine so come there. Freshen up then we will go to restaurant."

And with that I went to my room, I open it to see a Bedroom with a theme of blue and purple the colors that I love, I get freshen up and get ready to go to the restaurant for lunch, I was about to open the door, but someone knock on it, I open the door to see Max standing there anxiously.

"H-Hi, we were going so I think to ask you i-if you are also coming, or we s-should go alone " he said but his eyes hold nervousness and a glint of fear.

hmm ... WAIT WHAT don't tell me that he is afraid of me, well done Ahana well done why you act like this, now they must be thinking that you are like Kai. 

Well, what is done is done.

"Thanks for coming I will go with you all" I said with a slight smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! 

Hope you like the chapter ^^ 

If you like it, then don't forget to Vote and Comment ❤️