Chapter 5

Y/N POV

        "Now that I think about it, I never realized how I feel about Ellie. How Beautiful she is, her amazing sense of humor. But I know she doesn't feel the same, I can tell by the way she looks at Dina. Her smile, admiring her. Wishing somehow that she liked her back." I thought

       I stopped over at Jesse's to see how he was doing. I knocked on his door, no one came. He might have went somewhere. I headed home and went to take a shower. Once I was done taking a shower I dried off and went into my room and found something to put on.

       I flopped on top of my bed and slowly dosed off.

     ELLIE'S POV:

      After I said my goodbyes to Y/n, she was walking towards Jessie's house. I shrugged it off, she probably wanted to go check on him. I walked into the town and go to get a few things at the market. Once I was done, I walk to my house. I arrived home and set down the few things I got from the market. I went to the bathroom and went to take a shower.

        Than a few hours later, I practice playing my guitar. I shortly remembered about inviting Y/n for a smoke at my house. I think she's on her way. While I was cleaning I was rethinking the conversation with Y/n when we were on our way to patrol.

         "I never knew Y/n liked girls in that way. I thought she like boys, at least that's what it seemed like? I guess thats what I get for assuming. I hear a knock on the door and quickly go open the door.

     Y/N POV:

        The door opens and I see Ellie standing there. She did a small smile for a short and gave me a sign to come in. I walk inside and sat beside her on the couch.

              "Soooo about that paper rolled with dust." I joked around quoting Ellie from earlier.

        "Oh yeah what about it?" She joked back
              "I don't know? Your the one that mentioned it to me when you invited me over." I said

        "Are you asking if you could have one?" She asked.

              "Maybe I am." I replied

        Ellie gets up and grabs one from her bag. She finds her lighter in the kitchen and than walks over to me.

        "Do you want the first smoke?" She asked.

              "Yeah, of course!"I said

        She hands me the weed and I put it in my mouth she lit it. I took an inhale than pulled the weed out and blew. Oh how I have needed this! I was about to do it again until Ellie pulled her hand out and I handed it to her.

              "Oh so we're passing this back and forth." I said as she took a puff

     "Hey, I'm the one that offered this I can take it back." She said slowly handing me the weed back

             "No, no I need this!" I replied as I took another puff.

     "Okay, sure." She said as she paused

     "Y/n..." She says

               "Yes Ellie?" I asked as we kept on having turns with the weed

       "How long have you liked girls?" She asked

          "Uhmm.. No ones ever asked me that before. I think since 14. How about you." I said

         "Around 14 to 15" She answered

             "Well what a pair we are." I said as I did a fake chuckle.

       We were silent for awhile until I started to say something.

              "So Dina, since Jessie broke up with her are you two... dating. I slowly said scared what she would think

     "No.. they are going to get back together in like 2 seconds you know that as well as I do." She answered

             "Well maybe this time they don't, you like her don't you?" I asked

       "Well I don't know, it's complicated. She said

           "Complicated? Like I don't know if I like her complicated or...." I responded

       "Something like that." She said

           "Say for example if I kissed you would you have to kiss Dina more?" I asked

    She paused than looked at me with her green forest eyes. She took a bit to say something maybe the right words and than she started to say something.

       "This example, do I get to try it out and see what happens?" She asked

             "I don't know Ellie would you want to try it out and see what happens? I asked back smiling a bit.

      She looks down and she takes a while. I get up off the couch knowing that she wasn't going to do it. I was starting to walk away until I felt something pulling me back from my wrist and turned me around. It was Ellie, I looked into her eyes than to her lips than back to her eyes. I slowly move closer to her face and so was she than I backed away.

             "Are you sure, you don't have to. I don't w-." I was about to say but interrupted by Ellie kissing me with her soft lips. I started kissing her back, she rested her hand on my face while mine slowly go around her neck. Oh how I have waited for this moment.  The kiss got a little more deeper and ruffer, she than pushes me to the couch while we were still kissing. She lyies me down onto the couch and gets on top of me. She slowly passes my lips to my chin to my neck.

       Ellie stopped for a sec than was about to continue until there was a knock on the door. We both bolted up and than quickly get our selfs straighten up and went to the door. Ellie opens the door and it was... Joel!?!

                                                               End Of Chapter 5
OMG I FINALLY FINISHED! I am soo sorry for this delay my week has been a bit tight but I hope you like it and I am very grateful for your support of my story everytime I read a comment it brightens my day! Once again thank you and enjoy.