Chapter 6

Keys:h/c- hair color.  h/s- hair size
Y/N POV

   Why is Joel here? How did he know we were here? I look at Ellie and back at Joel, I was too distracted with questions from Ellie trying to get my attention. I look up to her eyes, noticing that she was trying to say sorry. I just nodded than went to say something to spare the argument that was about to start. 

                "I should go, it's getting a bit late." I said

                              "What... no it's fine you can stay." Ellie tried to offer. 

                 "No, that's fine I need to go. But thank you!" I said heading out of the door.

                  "Bye Ellie, nice to see you again Joel." I say and start walking out of the house.

          On the way to my house, I couldn't stop thinking about Ellie's touch and her kisses.Trying to find anything to get the thought out of my mind, yet only it kept on repeating over and over. God, maybe I should have stayed. No because it would have been a on going argument. I don't even under stand the grudge between the two of them. They were fine and all of a sudden something happended. I ask one time, what was up. She would say "Joel made up a huge lie." Than poof we were talking about something else.

          I finally made it home and went to my bathroom, I felt a bit lightheaded. I assumed it was the weed and went to the kitchen to drink some water. I went to bedroom and slowly fell asleep.

     ELLIE POV:

              After the argument between Joel and I, I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I just need to clear my head, I get undress, set them on the floor, and hop in the shower.  Feeling the hot water run down through my hair, and down my back. My thought running through my mind, I don't know how to feel about Y/n. I like her, I mean i really did want to do it with her. I wonder what she was thinking, if she thought the same thing as me or not.

     Dammit, why did she leave, she probably won't ever let me have a chance again. I'm so stupid, I get out of the shower, get dressed into some of my shorts and am tank top. I get in bed, I rest my eyes hoping I could get at least some sleep. I slowly sink in bed and fell asleep.

    Y/N POV:

       I keep tossing and turning, struggling  to go back to bed. I kept trying to do the method my mom always told me as a child whenever, I got scared of monsters under my bed.  "Just think of sinking into your pillow." And that even isn't working, oh the things Ellie does to me. I get up and head to the kitchen to pour myself a drink. I set the drink down after I was done, and put my head down on the counter.

       I stay for a bit thinking and lift my head and went to go shower. Hoping it would clear my mind from a hot shower. I take my shorts and tank top off, than hop in the shower. I go under the shower head, letting the water run down my body. My body was to tired that, I just sat down at the tub while the hot water kept going. Once I finally started washing my hair and body. When I was done with the shower, I got up and turned everything off.

         I grab my clothes off my floor, and went to my bedroom, I grab a new pair of underwear and put it on. I just put the same tank top and shorts on because they were barely dirty. I sat down on the edge of my bed and than slowly went up to my pillow. Than putting the cover over me, closing my eyes.

       "ding dong" from my door bell.

    I questioned wondering who be at my door this late. Getting up and walking to the front door, running into things but I could careless. Quickly unlocking the top and the bottom of the door, surprised to see who was at the front door.

   ELLIE POV:

      I look down and hear the door open, and quickly look up. Y/n standing there, both shocked and confused. Though I could barely see her face and her body figure. The moonlight help me see her, it reflect her beautiful h/c h/s.

             "Ellie? w-what are doing up this late?" She asked

                     "I could ask the same thing, hard time sleeping?" I asked know sure as well that we both had a hard time sleeping.

              "Yes, you?" She asks again

                       "Yeah, may I come in?" I requested."

             "Sure.. yeah come on in." She said waving her hand towards her.

      I walk in and we went into her bedroom. I sat down on her bed even though it was dark, but Y/n turned on the lights  and sat right next to me.

              "Sooo, why did you have trouble sleeping" She asked.

                      "Want my bullshit reason or the truth?" I told her.

              "The truth sounds more interesting but I kinda wanna hear the bullshit one just for shits and giggles." She teases.

                        "Okay, well if that's the choice your making, you don't get to hear the other choice." I warned before starting to say something stupid.

                "Wait, Wait! Fine fine truth please." She said

                      "Are you sure? You were positive about the bullshit one more than the truth." I said tease her back from earlier.

       Y/n gives a pout face and begs, Causing me to roll my eyes.

                      "I can't stopping thinking about earlier, it just keeps looping over and over in my head. To the point that I went here." I admitted to her.

                    "Same." She says

                           "I wished you stayed." I say

                     "I'm here now, I would have stayed but you need to talk to Joel." I said

        She hugged me and I slowly hugged her back. I kiss her lips and she than kissed back making the kiss more passionate. She breaks the kiss.

                        "We should go to sleep" She says with her sleepy eyes trying to stay awake.

         I nodded and she went to turn the lights of and we went to sleep together holding each other. Until both of us were asleep.

                            Chapter 6 End

Hey guys, I have good news, one I am ungrounded two chapter 6 is out and three chapter 7 will come out next Monday. I won't be able to write a lot this week since I have work till 10 but summer has been crazy and I have been supper busy with my hot girl summer phase. Other than that hope you like this and I'm am so glad that all of you have read my story and enjoy it. I'm trying to have smut coming later in chapters and not so soon but probably after the party which would hopefully happen in chapter 8 or 9. Thank you once again and enjoyy!

Words for story 1077