MASTERMIND

MASTERMIND
🛰️🌌⭐️🪩

"i lay the groundwork and then, just like clockwork, the dominoes cascaded in a line. what if i told i'm a mastermind? and now you're mine."

AURORA VENUS HUDSON lives in Anaheim, California. She's best friends with Jamie Drysdale, and when he comes to her with a favor, she can't say no.

Trevor Zegras, Jamie's teammate, moves in with Aurora. Soon later she finds herself falling for him.

TREVOR ZEGRAS has had a crush on his best friend's best friend since he first met her. When his roommate, Shatty, just so happens to move out, he comes up with a plan. Instead of living with Jamie, he asks Jamie to ask if he can live with Aurora.

His plan is to make her fall in love with him. Will it work?

MEET THE CAST

LILY CALLOWAY AS AURORA VENUS HUDSON

21 • Gemini - May 21stNicknames V, Rory, Venus, AVInstagram @auroravenusContact Name aurora | RoryBarista at Starbucks

Nicknames V, Rory, Venus, AV
Instagram @auroravenus
Contact Name aurora | Rory
Barista at Starbucks

TREVOR ZEGRAS AS TREVOR ZEGRAS

21 • Aries - March 20thNicknames Trev, ZInstagram @trevorzegrasContact Name trev | ZCenter for the Anaheim Ducks

Nicknames Trev, Z
Instagram @trevorzegras
Contact Name trev | Z
Center for the Anaheim Ducks

JAMIE DRYSDALE AS HIMSELF

THE ANAHEIM DUCKS AS THEMSELVES

ALL NHL PLAYERS AS THEMSELVES

PLAYLIST

I THINK HE KNOWS - T.S.
"he got that boyish look that i like in a man...he's so obsessed with me and boy i understand."

MASTERMIND - T.S.
"because i'm a mastermind, and now you're mine."

ENCHANTED - T.S.
"the lingering question kept me up, 2AM who do you love?"

LOVE STORY - T.S.
"it's a love story, baby just say yes."

YOU BELONG WITH ME - T.S.
"you belong with me. have you ever thought just maybe you belong with me?"

GORGEOUS - T.S.
"you are so gorgeous it makes me so mad."

YOU ARE IN LOVE - T.S.
"one look, dark room, meant just for you."

OCEAN EYES - B.E.
"i've been watching you for some time. can't stop staring at those oceans."

HOSTAGE - B.E.
"just let me hold you like a hostage."

MONA LISA, MONA LISA - F.O.
"she could be the mona lisa, if the mona lisa had a prettier face."

ADORE YOU - H.S.
"i'd walk through fire for you, just let me adore you."

HATE TO BE LAME - L.M.
"hate to be lame but i think you knew. hate to be lame but i might love you."

JEALOUS - N.J.
"you can call be obsessed."

STEAL MY GIRL - 1.D.
"find another one 'cause she belongs to me."

IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU - S.M.
"everything means nothing if i can't have you."

This story is subject and most likely to include sensitive topics. As I haven't started writing this yet, I don't know what they will be but the chances are likely. Compared to previous books I've written, chances of those being written are likely. Such as, anxiety, depression, death, insecurity, eating disorders.

I don't own the characters in this story except for Aurora, the idea of her is completely my own. I do like to get inspiration from songs or movies I've seen but I'm not outright copying her from anyone else.

If you see a spelling or grammar error, leave a comment next to it so that I can see it. I don't proof read my chapters before they get uploaded, so if there is a mistake, please let me know!

Don't be afraid to comment and vote! I love reading the comments about the characters and events that take place, but when you comment keep in mind I'm a real person with real feelings so please don't hate on me for anything. If you do hate, I'll either ignore it, cry about it, or respond but please don't hate on me. Feel free to comment how you feel about certain characters though!

PSA: pay attention to the tiny details they come into play later on in the story. Along with the chapter names and dates. Most of the details are similar to what has happened in real life, but if it's different, it's for the plot.