Chapter 3

Saad's POV
***
I'm really hungry. I waited for Haider but it seems like he won't stop talking in forever. So I'm sitting beside Daniya who is peacefully eating and isn't offering me any. I don't want to ask her.

"Did you eat?" She ask me.
"No" I tell her judging her face
"Why not?" She ask
"Because I was waiting for Haider"I tell her wishing she would just offer me food.

I look away. I pull out my phone and text Haider again hoping that asshole would read my messages. I look back at her and find her smirking. That's not good. I see that she's eating biryani. So I decide to get up and look for food my self. I find a utensil in which theirs biryani. I'm on the right track. Now I just gotta find the plates. I look back at Daniya and she's simply observing me like I'm some type of monkey who's doing tricks.

"Where are the plates" I ask snapping her out of her thoughts.
"you know you could have asked me if you wanted food" she says. I'm not asking you.
"And would you have given me food" I ask her as I open the cabinets.
"I'm not cruel" she says as she gets up. She open the cabinet on my right top and takes out a plate then she opens the drawer in-front of me and takes out a spoon. She then goes over and puts biryani for me.
"Is that enough" she ask. She isn't that short but she looks tiny to me. Cute.
"Yah"

Now we are both sitting and eating. Daniya is eating very slowly as she's busy on her phone.
"Oops" she says as she drops some rice on her. Unbelievable. I take her phone from her "eat" I tell her.
Before turning off her phone I see that she texting someone and the word "hot" pops. I put it upside down.
"Hot? Who is hot?" I look at her and she starts blushing and looks hella guilty.
  "you shouldn't take something that is not yours" is she snapping at me?
  "And you shouldn't use your phone while your eating" I want to ask her who she was talking to.

" who were you talking to?" I ask her.
She stops eating "a friend" she says.
" wait did u read my texts" her eyes are gonna pop out.
" no" I assure her.

"What's happening?" Aleena comes in.
"Are you blind?" I ask.
"No but since when did you guys get along" here she goes again.
Daniyas done eating she picked up her plate and placed it into the sink. She walk back and snatches her phone of the table
"we aren't getting along" she huffs. And walks over to Aleena and wraps her arm around Aleena's neck.
"Lets go I'll show you my room" she says as she drags her along.

Girls are weird and crazy.

Daniya's POV
***
So much has happened in one day. It's finally night. I'm so tired but I can't fall asleep. Theirs so much going on in my mind. Plus tomorrow is a big day for me. I'm finally going to get my motorcycle. The lights are on downstairs and I'm genuinely curious on what's going on. I look at Aleena who is peacefully sleeping. I get up and slowly go downstairs.

Saad and my brother are talking like they haven't talked in forever.oh well, let's see. I go down.

"What's up?" They both look at me. Saad is smiling, he looks so gorgeous. He's got the billion dollar smile, I smile back and sit next to my brother.
"Why aren't you asleep?" Hadair questions me.
"I can't sleep" I seriously can't.