Chapter 24

We all get off the car. We came in 2 cars since we all couldn't fit in one. The 4 of us unload the car. "Here" Saad says hading me my bag.

     "Wait stop. Stay their both of you" Aleena had my camera and was clicking photos.
     "So did u guys decide you were going to match today" Haider said with a smirk.
     "Cuz we did" Haider said pulling Aleena into a side hug. I rolled my eyes and looked at Saad's outfit then at mine. Damn. We are matching. Saad was looking at me and smirking.

Saad was wearing a black shirt with a olive green top pants. And I'm also wearing a olive green cargo pants, with a long white T-shirt and a black leather jacket.. I mentally smack my head. Their is no way this can be a coincidence. like how the hell is he matching with me so well.

Saad's outfit

Saad's outfit

Daniya's outfit

Daniya's outfit.

On the other hand. Haider was wearing blue baggy jeans whith a green sweater. Aleena was also wearing blue baggy jeans and for her top Aleena was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a white and green v neck sweater.

Haiders outfit

Haiders outfit

Aleena's outfit

Aleena's outfit.

Honestly me and Saad are matching more then Aleena and Haider.

We went through all the checks and were in on the plane. Aleena and Haider took the first two plane seats, so I took the one after them and sat an the window seat. Saad was putting all the extra luggage up. Haniya, Zain and Danial took the 3 middle seat right beside mine. While my parents set in the two seat next to the 3 middle seat. And the front two seat were taken by Aleena parents. Suddenly Saad sat beside me.

     "Why are you sitting here?" I ask him with frown.
     "Because their ain't any other seat left" he stated the obvious.
     "Well then switch with Zain" I said looking past him at Zain. He smirked at me.
     "Sure" he said turning.
     "Hey buddy wanna switch with me" he said kneeling.
     "No I don't want to " Zain said in a cute tone. Seesh this little...
     "Alright" Saad says and winks at Zain.

Bruh what? Why is he winking at him. And why did he look hot while doing it. And what am i saying?

     "See Zain doesn't want to switch with me" Saad sat down and put his seat belt on.

"Please take a seat and put your seat bet on, we are about to take off" they announced.
I put my seat belt on and look a deep breath. I haven't been on a plane before.

The plane started to move and suddenly took off, my eyes felt like they stuffed with tissue paper the pressure did not feel good. I shut my eyes and grabbed on to Saad's arm. "God" I whispered.

Saad POV
***
This morning I texted Aleena.

Saad: yo sis can you do me a favor

Aleena: wsp. Sure

Saad: can u check what outfit Daniya's wearing.

Aleena: oooo I can 😏

Saad: what is she wearing?

Aleena: uh she's wearing a olive green cargo pant and a white shirt with.. a black leather jacket.

Saad: thanks.

Aleena: so ur gonna match with her 😏

Saad: yah do me a favor and don't tell her.

Of course it wasn't a coincidence me and Daniya were matching. I set it up but daniya doesn't need to know. Plus I had a feeling daniya wouldn't let me sit in the plane with her. so I asked  everyone except the parents to stay firm to their seats away from the one she would pick. And I'm glad buddy stuck to his word.

The plane started to move and took off. I had been on planes many times but my first time with daniya. I looked over at daniya her eyes closed tightly then she grabbed my hand and started squeezing the hell out of it. I didn't say I word even though I was screaming on the inside as she was pressing her finger nails into my skin. Like Fuck it burns.

The plane was settled and so was daniya. She opened her eyes and looked over at her hand .
"Sorry" she said pulling her hand back.
As soon as she took her hands of me I rubbed the sore area when her nails had digged into my skin. Damn. I never signed up for this.

     "Oh show me your hand" she said taking my hand into hers. She looked so guilty and so cute.
     "I'm so sorry" she said as she traced along the spot her nails were.

I closed my eyes. The warmth of her hand, the softness of her finger tips. I took a deep breath taking in her fragrance. Gosh how am I supposed to survive 8 hours. Suddenly regretting sitting next to her. I open my eyes when her fingers stop moving. Daniya staring right  at me. She looked away and let go of my hand. My lips started to from a smile.

Why is she always so cute. God someone please  help me. I want to have her for myself so badly.