seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

     "𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘔𝘠 𝘔𝘖𝘔'𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌" she huffs out as we reach the entrance to her apartment. I'm hardly able to listen to what she's saying because I'm too caught up with the thought of undressing her completely and making her come undone all over my fingers. My bottom lip disappears between my teeth as I scan over her figure from behind. My mind quickly replays our bathroom scene and I know we'll have a long night.

"Are you listening to me?" she turns around with a pout on her face. A very cute and innocent pout that I can't wait to wipe off when I take her in every way possible. "Yes, I am," I say, partly lying. I was listening but I wasn't really paying attention. Besides, her mom being home doesn't stop much. I'll still make her cum back to back.

"Okay, so why aren't you more freaked out? I wanted to... You know." a slight wave of disappointment washes over her face when she thinks we won't. "Because..." I tug on her tank top showing more of her boobs that were actually covered by a bra today.

"Nothing is going to stop me from making you cum again. Not even a little company." I never take my eyes off her as I reach behind her and place four knocks on the door. Her looks of worry are replaced with a smile. She moves so we're both facing the door and we're only inches apart.

As footsteps approach the door we give each other a look over. And fuck, she couldn't get any more perfect. "Coming." we heard her mom call out seconds before their door swung open. Her mom appeared behind the door in a nice light blue knit dress that reached the floor and her hair in a high ponytail.

She looks good.

"Hello," I say greeting her. She smiles at me and steps aside letting us in. I notice she and Cory never greet each other but right now my main concern is giving my girl a good orgasm. Mid-way to her room we stop in front of the living room where a tall Asian man was sitting in a button-up and black suit pants.

I can tell his presence somehow bothers Cory because she resisted when she looked at him and continued to her room. Once we made it in she turned the lights on and dropped her things onto the floor next to her bed. She doesn't say much as she goes into the bathroom. I look around. Taking in the room almost everything happened in. And god that view. I have a feeling ill be looking at her balcony forever.

I get worried after a little while she was in the bathroom but she eventually came out dressed slightly differently. I sharply inhale as I take in her outfit. She has her long hair in a high ponytail now and she was dressed in her white tank top and white lace panties that hugged her body so nicely. If the material were any lighter on that tank top I'd be able to see her body through it.