🌸 Fluff 🌸

A/N: You're having a sleepover at Wednesday's house and she decides to... experiment a bit.

WARNING: SPOILERS

Wednesday Addams was... quirky. But she was also really fun! She was feisty and had dark humour that others didn't get, but you understood her perfectly. She came from a big family, that lived on a large property beside you. You didn't think Wednesday had much company, so you often spent your time hanging out with her at her place after school and on the weekends and holidays.

 Her home was spooky, but in a cool way. Other teens called you crazy for hanging out with her, but you didn't care.

 "[Name], I want you to see what I learnt at Nevermore." Wednesday said, drawing closer.

 Ah, yes. Wednesday had been gone far too long, having been kicked out of yet another school, this time for throwing Puranas in the school pool. You thought it was hilarious, but your peers were furious with her. As such, she was shipped off to boarding school, and this was the first time you had seen her in weeks.

 "What is it Wednesday?" You asked, tilting your head to the side. You sat on her bed, hands in your lap.

 "This boy at school, Tyler, taught me how to kiss." She stated, waltzing over to you confidently with her hands folded in front of her. 

 "Tyler?" You asked, a little bit hurt. Did she like him?

 "He turned out to be the Hyde." She stated nonchalantly, like it was the most natural thing in the world, pushing all thoughts of him aside.

 Wednesday grabbed you by the shirt. She hauled you up effortlessly, and you flushed.

 She held you close, despite her short stature, she seemed totally in control. 

 You watched her nervously. If you were being honest, you kind of had a crush on her, ever since you gazed into those dead, dead eyes of hers all those years ago. Her hair perfectly placed in two braids, her fringe combed to perfection and her traditional black dress fitted nicely. She was beautiful.

 "W-Wednesday?" You stutter, watching as she leans down, so your head tipped back and one of your leg found its way into the air, good thing her door was shut.

 "Shoo." She whispered coolly, her breath feather light on your skin. It made you shiver with anticipation.

 Wednesday dipped her head down slowly, her lips connecting with yours for the most gentle kiss you had ever experienced. You melted into the kiss, losing yourself in her. She tasted like cherries and smelled of sunshine, despite her dark exterior. Everything was just so Wednesday, and you couldn't draw away. You felt your mind go blank, and you had a fuzzy feeling in your stomach. Wednesday's lips were soft, softer than you ever imagined.

 As she released you from your chaste kiss, her eyes looked just slightly softer. She watched carefully as you followed her for more, and she straightened you up. "Experiment one was a success." She stated, pale cheeks just slightly flushed, bangs messed up lightly, lips puffy.

 "Experiment?" You asked, embarrassment washing over. She didn't like you. Not at all. This sucked! Your feelings were raw and so plain to see. Now she new how you felt!

 "You are a good kisser." She stated, straightening her dress and cleaning herself up. When she was done, she turned to go. "I've gotta go make dinner."

 Her previous statement made you perk up a bit, watching her leave.

 "Maybe I'll even come back for seconds." She stated, winking and shutting the door behind her.

 Did Wednesday... just... wink?

A confused [Name] and a happy Wednesday. Who could've thought?