💋 Kissing 💋

You were at a party with the love of your life, Wednesday. Both of you had alcohol running through your veins (sorry people under eighteen) and your faces were both flushed.

 You stumbled into an empty room together, the light of the moon shining on your bodies. 

 Wednesday looked beautiful with her messy black hair and hazy ebony eyes. She had her hands on your cheeks and you held her waist softly.

 You lean in to kiss her on the lips, relishing in the way she kissed back. She tasted of cheep wine and cinnamon. She leaned into your body, and you flipped her around to face the wall.

 "I'm not good at this," Wednesday whispered between kisses. Her sharp nails dug into your skin, but her soft words were so sweet you hardly noticed.

 "Neither am I," you reply, placing a fierce kiss on her lips. 

 It was as if two forces collided. Both of you trying to express every feeling you had bottled up inside and letting it loose with every touch, every kiss.

It was like all you had was each other, and there was no one left in the world. 

 For all the childish things the two of you had gotten up to these last few years, this was one of the most kid-like. As if you were teenagers again, staring into each others caring eyes. 

 It made you nearly blush just thinking about it. A beautiful woman like Wednesday, kissing you.

 "[Name]..." she whispered against your lips.

 You look down at her and smile lovingly, "yes?"

 "I love you." She had never said that before, and it made you feel fuzzy and warm inside.

 "I love you too." You replied.