😭 More Angst😭

I just love angst. Hehehe 😈 

"I hate you." 

 "Yeah, well I hate you too!"

 "I don't love you, I've secretly been cheating on you with Xavier this entire time."

 "Yeah, well I've been cheating on you with Enid!"

 "Get the hell out of my house."

 "Fine!"

...

 You drove down the street, it was the middle of the night. You couldn't help the rage you felt at Wednesday, the truth is, you never cheated with Enid. You couldn't believe she chose Xavier of all people. Sure, he had saved her life once, but you had saved her from death plenty of times.

 You were silent as you drove on, planning to head home and never return to Nevermore ever again. You clutched the steering wheel tightly.

 You didn't even remember why the two of you had been fighting. All you knew was that you were having an awful day, and then Wednesday was accusing you of lies that made your blood boil.

 Face cool with tears, you remember all the times you and Wednesday had hung out, every time you held the door open for her or took off her coat when you went inside. You remembered your first kiss at night, in the woods where all was deserted and eerie.

 You thought of Xavier. You were sort of friends, but he always weirded you out when he started drawing the Hyde all the time. Plus, he always obsessed over Wednesday, convinced they were in love.

 Of course it had to have been him to steal Wednesday away, it made you furious and upset all at once.

 You lost the love of your life to a mad man, and with it, your heart was lost too.