🎶 Song Fic 🎶

A/N: you miss Wednesday, but she's at an Addam's family meeting. Song - Love is Gone by SLANDER and Dylan Matthew (not mine, you can find them on Spotify and YouTube)

You sat alone in your room, an empty spot beside you where Wednesday usually sat. The bed was cold, and you were rugged up in a small cocoon, sad. Tonight she had a family event, Addams only. It was roughly ten thirty, and you were feeling sleep deprived. You had the same lyrics playing in your head, from when you played Love is Gone on the piano to Wednesday. (Yes, you play piano.) You couldn't resist the temptation to sing.
 "Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time.
Remind me what it's like, oh."

You thought of your dance at Nevermore, right before the sprinkler system began to burst hot red liquid onto the students and teachers.

"And let's fall in love one more time
I need you now by my side."
You reached over to the empty space beside you.
"It tears me up when you turn me down
I'm begging please, just stick around."
You were an insecure person, and worried Wednesday had lied to you... just so she could cheat...
"I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone." 

There was a bad feeling in your stomach, and you knew it was because you felt guilty. You weren't there when Wednesday faced the Hyde, she probably blamed you.
"I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone."
You felt tears in your eyes and you squeezed them shut, feeling angry with yourself. You didn't notice your phone light up.
"I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone."

You sang on quietly, shaking slightly in your bundle of blankets.
"I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone."
You knew she still loved you, it just hurt. Hurt to think she might not come back. 
"Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone."

Confidence flooded you, you knew Wednesday would never cheat. She was too good for that.
"Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone."

You sang, wanting to finish the song at long last.
"That your love is goneI know this isn't easy (easy)"
With a deep breath, you uttered the last few words.
"That your love is gone"
 Feeling accomplished, you opened your eyes to find your phone buzzing like crazy. You reach out and read the messages. 
Wednesday: I am quite bored.Wednesday: Uncle Fester is getting mauled by lions again.Wednesday: Help.Wednesday: Now Pugsley is getting mauled.Wednesday: Where are you?Wednesday: Have you been kidnapped?Wednesday: If so I will curse your abductorWednesday: I will march home right NOW if you don't answer me!Wednesday: ...please.
You smile fondly, hiccuping and wiping your eyes one last time, before typing a reply.