💔 Angst 💔

A/N: you work at the same cafe Tyler does, and you were going to clean up before the start of the next day, but to your horror you walk in on Wednesday and Tyler kissing.

It was then, that you saw Wednesday kiss Tyler. Everything in you hurt and you felt tears running down your eyes before you even had a chance to process what was going on. You felt anger and betrayal stir in your gut, sadness and grief in your heart.

 Wednesday had been the one for you, you were sure of it. Ever since you met in Nevermore, it was as if it was meant to be. She was dark and mysterious, something to be dealt with carefully. But you had gone in with full force on her, hanging out even when she told you to leave her alone, or when she threatened to dump you in a room filled with tarantulas.

 Eventually, she had grown fond of you. The two of you shared a heartfelt kiss at sunset, in the small cafe Tyler worked at. You had gone searching for the Hyde together, and you comforted her when Thing was on the verge of death. 

 You had been there for her, through and through, and this is how your treated?

Now, all you could feel was anger. You stomped in on Wednesday, watching as her eyes flew wide and she shoved Tyler away. Your presence wasn't even known yet...

 "WEDNESDAY!" You yelled at her, watching as she spun to face you. Angry tears still running down your eyes. "How could you?!" You looked to Tyler, who was standing there like a deer in headlights. "With him? Really! Him?"

 "[Name], this isn't what it looks like." Wednesday said as she straightened herself up, like nothing was wrong.

 "Oh yeah? So I didn't just see you smooching with Tyler? Is that it?!" You queried, taking one step closer. An unsaid word hung in the air, you had to say it. "You cheated Wednesday, that's the only thing you could have done!"

 She shook her head slightly. "It doesn't matter anyway." She said with a sigh, then with her scariest death glare, she stared at you. "I never liked you, [Name]."

 You stumbled back, like you got shot. "I was just using you, to see if you were the Hyde." She stated, walking closer to you until you had your back to the wall. "But you're not, am I right?" She whispered in your ear, her hot breath against your skin. She drew back. "I like Tyler more than I love you. You were just a side case, a 'fling' as they say." 

 You felt your tears stop, and all that was left was wide eyes and quivering lips. Your skin was all red and patchy from crying, but it was turning paler at the second. "You're not serious are you?" You ask, moving to head to the front door. You stumble a bit. "You never loved me?" You all but whisper. You looked back to Tyler, who stood watching awkwardly. "But you love Tyler." It wasn't a question, but a statement.

 Wednesday nodded. "I love Tyler, I don't love you."

 You turned away, ran to the front door and fled.

 You never looked back, and you never saw Wednesday again. It was as if an arrow was shot through your heart, and all that love and joy was bleeding out into nothing but agony.