NINETEEN

sebastian hayes

. . . . . .

I punch another fist in this ginger fucker's throat. Who the fuck does he think he is, cheating the whole fucking game and then just getting away with it?! Fucking Bronsen, talking shit about Loïse.

I don't mind throwing him another punch when I'm reminded of his fist flying into her face. She was crying when she left me, when I told her to go away. I also noticed that she was about to start crying when those girls were being mean to her. I'm not entirely sure what they did, but fellow Jayden, it was "something about her clothes and being a prude". Like those sluts get a say in that, when they're barely wearing anything themselves.

I know I'm an ass to her, and that I don't treat her well.

Truth is- I have no fucking idea on how to be good for her.

So instead of talking about my feelings, I rather punch this asshole in his ugly face.

He falls onto the ground and I shake my hand out, shake the tension and pain from how many times I've hit him this night.

I want to get on top off him, to truly knock him out, but I'm pulled back by a strong arm. That already annoys me and I'm about to throw hands with whoever dick decided that they'd be allowed to touch me, when I see that it's Dean, my best friend. He looks furious, hateful and... scared.

"Dude, what the fuck are you still doing here?!"

"What?!", I slur. "Can't I just knock him out, like he knocked my girlfriend out?!"

"Oh, the girlfriend you sent home, all alone in the middle of the night?!"

"What the fuck are you saying-"

"Well, that girlfriend is unconcious right now! Because of your fucking fault! If you hadn't told her to-"

"What?!", I repeat, a feeling of nausea taking over my adrenaline. "Unconscious?!"

"Yeah, unconcious, you stupid fuck! You know what that means?! It means that she probably got drugged and maybe even raped! And I was the one who found her, laying outside, next to some fucking creepy shed!"

"You found her?", I ask, clenching my jaw. "Wait- can you repeat everything you just said?! Loïse got drugged and raped?!"

I'm ready to kill everyone I see right now, but mostly, myself. It's my fault, it's all my own fucking fault. I want to shoot myself through the head for that.

Dean's saying shit I don't comprehend, my mind on a vision of an unconcious Loïse and some fucking weird guy doing shit to her while I'm not fucking there. And while I found it more important to beat up Bronsen, my best friend had to take care of her.

"Where is she now?", I ask Dean, interrupting him of whatever he was saying.

"Outside."

"You left her outside, alone?!", I shout.

"She can barely stand up on her own legs, you dumb fuck! And no, I didn't leave her alone like you did! I called that friend of hers, the redhead."

"Luna."

"Yeah, whatever. She's taking her to the hospital right now. Y'know, for the rape and drug tests."

"Wait- so she's not here right now?!"

"No of course not!?"

"But I need to see her, like right fucking now. I need to know if she's okay-"

"Of course she's not fucking okay, man! What kind of man are you?! Letting your girlfriend get raped and drugged and shit- I wouldn't even let you near her, if she was still here."