1 Marie POV

The night was perfect or so I thought, Austin and I had a great time at the charity ball. When we reached the house he dragged me to his room kissing me the entire way. See we have been married for 2 years now and this is the first time he has every even showed any kind of affection towards me. He has hated me since we were married for reasons I still don't know of. We are not in an a marriage that was forced nor was he tricked into it like all the stories I have heard. I didn't trap him with a false pregnancy or blackmail. So I am still in absolute shock he is touching me at the moment.
When we get to the top of the stairs he pushes his door open and throws me on the bed. He comes towards me and begins to send all my senses inti over drive with all he does. Before I realized what was happening he had undressed us both and had positioned himself at my entrance. Before my muddled brain had time to function and tell him to go slow and that I am a virgin. He pushed into me in one extremely painful thrust. I cried out in pain which he didn't seem to hear and he continued in his own pleasure. As the tears stained my face I could only feel my heart shatter even more. As he found his release it was not my name on his lips but that of another woman. He called out for Amber my name is Marie. Amber happens to be my best friend.
Once he had finished, I took the fact that this scumbag had rolled off of me and passed out to my advantage. I took a shower and packed all my belongings I brought into this marriage. I left my rings and a note for him along with the divorce papers already signed.
As I closed the door on his sleeping figure I  thought i would have felt remorse and heart break. But all I felt was anger and betrayal. So as I left his mansion I took a last look and sneered with so much venom "Enjoy your life now Austin and Amber. When I come back I will destroy you both the way you destroyed me".
As I got into my car I left to my own property that neither of them knew about. You see I am actually a very rich woman. I never told anyone how much I was worth. I learned from my parents to have people like you for you not your title or bank account.
As I reach my gates my security bows and says welcome back princess. I kindly wave to him and ask about his wife and kids. Then I remember his mother was ill a few weeks back and asked about her.
" She is still very ill at the moment the doctor can't seem to figure out what is wrong with her." Said the security guard ned Fred
" I will send my personal physician to tend to your mother don't worry all expenses will be covered. I will also give your supervisor notice that you are to be released from duty until your mother has been cured. Don't worry your salary is still paid in full while you are out. Can't have my family members ill now can we." I said.
I looked at him as he had tears in his eyes and bowed as low as he could saying how great full he was to have a princess who cares so much. I told him he was family and family takes care of their own. As I left I told him I would have dinner sent to him and to hos house for his family. His smile was all the thank you I could ever wish for.
I was born a princess my mother and father are the king and queen, I am the next in line for the throne. As is our custom all royal children leave the comfort of the family and see how the real world is before we take over our responsibility to the crown.
As soon as I entered the front door I was crushed in a loving hug from my second mom my nana. She has been with me all my life. As she held me I broke down. I told her all that happened and she brought me to my room and told me to undress and she was getting the bath ready. I did as told and climbed in my huge bathtub with the jets going and relaxed for the first time in forever. The fact I have lived in hell for 2 years and was betrayed by those around me made me feel pure hate. I contacted my private security and asked for them to find out who knew about my ex and ex best friend. I also wanted all background information on everyone involved in destroying my state of mind.
Jackson the head of my personal security said to give him a few hours and he will contact me as soon as he has the files ready. I thanked him and just soaked in the bath and smiled thinking about the fun that was going to be coming in the next few months. As nana walked in she laughed seeing my smile and shook her head saying "And here is the little spitfire I have helped raise. Remember our moto. Don't get mad get revenge and destroy all your enemies. And that tramp and bastard are definitely the enemy".
I laughed hearing my nana curse like that. You know she is angry when she talks like that. After I dry off I hop in bed and nana cuddles with me as we turn the TV on and watch our absolute favorite actor Johnny Depp. We fell asleep on the third pirates of the Caribbean movie. The smile on my face as I slept was never ending as I dreamed about the destruction I would cause to those involved.
I wake to the sound of my phone ringing with a message from Jackson saying all files are on my desk when I was ready. My smile grew wider as I jumped out of bed and did my morning routine as fast as possible. Leaving the room everyone laughed as they saw me slide down the banister in my hast to reach my office to start my revenge. As I landed I was laughing as my nana took a pen and paper and wrote a ten on it and we all laughed harder. I walked over an kissed her cheek and told everyone I would be in my office if anyone needed me today. They all bowed and I skipped my way to my office to see a huge stack of files on my desk along with a coffee and a breakfast sandwich.
With a happy chuckle I went to my desk and took a sip of the coffee savoring the flavor. As I sat down I read all the names on the files and boy it was a lot. Turns out all of his family and friends knew what was going on and didn't try to stop it or help me. So I intend to return the favor. By the time I am done with these scumbags they will wish they had a heart and stopped all the embarrassment they all caused me. I unfortunately will not show mercy to anyone who did me wrong. What kind of a queen would I be if I was a push over. None of my subjects would want a weak monarch on the throne and I am anything but weak. Watch out everyone I am coming for you and bringing hell with me.

You thought I was nothing जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें