7 Marie POV

I just got done watching the news with my brother. Daniel was laughing and said " Mom and dad will be coming to the states to see you soon. Also uncle Billy is bothering me to see you. He wants us to to all go out for a family dinner tomorrow night if you're good with that."
   Smiling I say" Of course we can all have dinner. Besides you know how uncle Billy gets if he doesn't get to see hos favorite niece. " I chuckled at Danny's facial expressions.
     "So how do you feel about your identity being exposed? Dad said we need to hold a press conference soon to explain why you kept your identity a secret all these years." He asked .
     " Honestly I am ok with it, the only thing I don't actually want to talk about is my stupidity in marrying Austin Brooks. I still can't believe i fell in love with such an asshole. I'm so glad he never knew who I really was when we married. Could you imagine that prick with a title. My marriage to him was a mistake on my part. But his parents treated me like a real daughter. At one point Mark told me to divorce the loser and he would support me for the rest of my life. They are good people Danny, I don't want anything to happen to them." So many emotions entered my body thinking about my in-laws. How could such great people raise a selfish prick?
           We talked for a while longer then went to get ready for bed. After showering I heard a knock on my door and my brothers smiling face popped in. I could tell by the cheeky smile and puppy eyes what he was after.
         " Fine we can watch a movie but we need snacks and drinks first." I told him.
           " Already ahead of you Ree I brought a grocery bag full of snacks, popcorn, soda and of course water and juice. We are set. So move your fat ass over and give me the remote. I am picking this time you always pick some chick flick and cry through the whole thing." He said while he walked in and set up the food. He turned to see me glaring at him and smiled while chuckling. When he got closer to the bed he picked up the pillow and hit me with it. Sitting there I thought maybe mom and dad wouldn't mind only having one child. Standing on the bed I launched myself at him and tackle his giant frame to the ground. All while yelling "my ass is not fat you dick head. I am going to kill you. Just wait I'm telling mom on you. ' I know so mature, but hey I am the baby girl I get away with everything. Also helps that for about five generations only boys were born in our family. Do I get special treatment from everyone in the family. All my cousins are really protective of me. But no one is as productive as Danny. He is only a year younger than me but always acts like the big brother.
           We have been close all our lives. We are each other's ride or die. He has always been there for me just as I will always be there for him. Laughing at his face that I am currently hitting with the pillow he grabbed it from my hands and said "RUN". Without waisting a second I took off out of my room screaming for Nana to save me. I could hear Danny behind me and could only pray that I found safety before he caught me. The staff was laughing as I ran as fast as I could down the hallways looking for Nana. His long ass legs gave me a disadvantage. Curse his 6'6 hight damnit. We got to the stairs and I jumped on the banister and slide down still screaming for my savior.
     As I hit the bottom I heard a loud thump and turn to see my brother had fallen down the stairs. Well yeah I totally Lost my  shit and laughed so hard I was snorting like a pig. What made matters worse was he was saying stop laughing at me. Like seriously dude you fell down the stairs and are groaning how can I not laugh at you. Unfortunately for the two of us our Nana came out of the kitchen to see what all the noise was for. One look at her and I stopped laughing and tried to get Danny off the floor.
        Seriously how much does this idiot weight? Is all I could think of as I try to pull his fat ass up. But no he was being a ass and dragged me down and started to tickle the crap out of me. I hate being tickled and this moron knows it better than anyone. As I am yell profanities at the idiot who is laughing at me neither of us could see that Nana was recording us and had gotten her wooden spoon. As soon as she yelled for the both of us to stop or else we jumped apart. We didn't need to be told twice, that woman is scary. Looking her way she is laughing and still recording so we pout and she tells us to go to bed and we are grounded for the next week. Now you may be saying you're an adult don't listen to her. But that woman is scary and we truly love her as if she is our Grandma. Plus she will let is out of our punishment as soon as we say sorry and I love you to her in the morning.
            As we are about to leave we give her our puppy eyes and ask if we can have a sleepover and watch Movies if we behave. With a smile she shakes her head and we turn and run up the stairs. All the staff was laughing and smiling while shaking their heads at our behavior. Most royals are reserved and try to act like they are better than everyone else. Not us we like to have fun and treat everyone like our equals. We are also complete idiots and get into trouble when we are together and when we are with our group of friends.
          As we walk into my room we see that someone has come in and put our favorite hot chocolate on the night stands. We both turn and enter the hall way and scream as loud as we can" We love you Nana, and thank you for the hot chocolate. Goodnight everyone we love you all". As we enter my room before we closed the door you could here every person in the house yelling they love us to and good night. We crawled into bed and started a movie marathon of the conjuring movies. As I was falling asleep I heard Danny say" I missed you Ree don't ever leave me again. I love you. " As he kissed the top of my head I fell into the most peaceful sleep I have had in two years.